Repairs

3rd Person POV

Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Bucky all slid themselves into the end-booth of the late-night New York diner a few days after their run in with their soulmate at the Hub.

"So is anyone going to address the elephant in the room?" Natasha stated after everyone had ordered and were still just sitting in silence. She paused to wait for a response but didn't get one.

"Okay, look, Clint and I have a theory about why Skye's been rejecting us, and I think you two have come to the same conclusion. She doesn't know who we are! I don't know why or how that's possible but that's the most probably explanation. So now that's out of the way, do we tell Tony or not?" Natasha leaned forward, glaring at her friends, staring them down and demanding answers from them.

They had all been treading on glass ever since first meeting their mutual soulmate and she was tired of it. Everyone was unsure if they were comfortable with the idea of sharing a soulmate not to mention feeling depressed because they were worried about Skye rejecting them and she was getting mighty tired of all the unspoken tension.

"I vote no," said Clint.

"We agree," Steve said, nodding towards him and Bucky. "We all know Tony's thoughts on Shield and the fact that his ego is larger than that bloody building of his. I know deep down he is happy to have finally met his soulmate but right now he is so pissed off that he hasn't been able to track her down yet that if we tell him she's working with Shield he's going to throw a huge fuss about it and he's not exactly the best when it comes to being subtle...I don't want to risk Hydra finding out Skye's location. Bucky and I don't like the idea of her throwing herself into danger either, but I also don't want to risk scaring her off again like last time!"

Bucky glanced at Steve in surprise. "Wow, I think that's the most I've ever heard you say at one time!" Steve rolled his eyes.

"Steve's right. We overwhelmed Skye last time. I mean, think about it, we can feel what she feels through our bond But she, she's gotta be getting all five of ours and for all we know, more than that. And I think we can all agree that it's been overwhelming even for us coping with just her thoughts and feelings alone, I can't imagine what it would be like to have that multiplied several times over." Natasha said.

"I feel it every time she's happy or excited and it warms my heart, but it's been torture knowing when she's scared and in fear and not being able to do anything about it!" Bucky mumbled pounding the table in frustration. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Damn, I can barely sleep at night! You don't even want to know how many cold showers I've had to take! That girl is driving me crazy! I don't know how much more of this I can take! Yes, I don't want to scare her away, and maybe she doesn't know we're her soulmates, but we all know she's been thinking about us!" Clint burst out.

Steve blushed a brilliant shade of red has he recalled the several nights he and Bucky had spent trying to distract themselves from thinking about their beautiful soulmate. He was brought up to be the perfect gentleman, but lately his thoughts had been anything but.

"I hear ya! My little guy is not very happy with this current situation, especially when I can sense her thinking about us! Isn't there any way we can get Fury to set up a meeting with her team? Maybe she will open up to us if she's surrounded by people she's already learned to trust?" Bucky suggested, grinning slightly as he watched Steve's face get even redder at his words.

Nat and Clint shared a look, not having told anyone that they knew Coulson was alive. They didn't want to open that can of worms just yet but until it was, they knew Fury was not likely to let them meet Skye's team.

********************************************

Skye's POV

I sighed as I flopped on my bed and flicked my hula dancer girl. Our latest case had been quite the eye opener regarding Shield's policies regarding individuals on the super secret Index. I had spent the last week in constant fear that my newfound power was going to get me killed. Hannah, the girl we had all thought might have been telekinetic at one point; had in fact been dealing with a love-sick stalker ghost person thing and not telekinetic.

But guess who did turn out to be? Yup, lucky me...which meant that I had spent half my time watching how Hannah's neighbors had treated her and half the time trying to cover up the fact that objects had been randomly moving like crazy all around me. I also hadn't been very happy watching Ward and May trying to hide the fact that they were sleeping together. To be fair, they had been very sly about it and I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the fact that I had seen Ward slip into May's room.

It wasn't that I was jealous, it was just that it made my already frustrated mind drift even more towards thoughts of Tony, Steve, Bucky, Clint, and Natasha.

It was incredibly strange for me to be suddenly having such naughty thoughts. Not only did I barely know them, but after everything Hydra's men had put me through, I had never thought that I would ever be easily turned on by the idea of having sex again. But ever since I had met those weirdos, I had been getting these incredibly intense sexual desires. Half of the time it felt like it wasn't even my own feelings but someone else's, which freaked me out even more. How would that even be possible?!

On the positive side of things, I was getting along better with the team. Or at least enough that Fitz-Simmons had tried to prank me with stories of "The Cavalry" which I admit I had fallen for at first. That had then lead to a mini prank war between everyone onboard the plane, which I had happily partaken in myself.

I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face as I remembered the looks on Coulson and May's faces when I managed to surprise them with my bout of mischief.

********************************************

Author's Note

Hey, know this one was a bit short but wanted to do a little avenger pov and im trying to focus only on the aos episodes that have the most to do with developing my character - also if anyone has any suggestions for "hero names" that i can call her for when she joins up with the avengers id love to hear them since I want to make sure I have it all set before I get to those parts. I want to find a way if possible to make ppl think that her and Angel are two different ppl so that when she breaks away they dont know its her and then when she next meets up with them she'd be keeping her avenger status a secret from coulson and everyone if that makes sense? lemme know if thats something that yall might like to see or if you think itd be a bit too much or something