Author's Note

AN - Hey everyone sorry for not updating yet but just wanted to update yall on what's been floating around in my mind lately. So I recently started watching Lucifer and omg now I want to add him into the story as another one of Skye's soulmates and then one thought lead to another and so I wanted to float the idea of not only adding Lucifer, but Murdock, Barry, Oliver, and Clark as soulmates along with the other planned avenger characters? I know it might seem like a lot but really like the idea of mashing the storylines together into one big superhero party. Was thinking that when skye breaks away from her team on the Bus that she'd meet either both Murdock and Lucifer or one after the other which cld work since she did work at a nightclub in la and that cld take place before Fury recruits her to the avengers then the arrow/flash verse characters cld come in somewhere else somehow either before or after the battle of new york - havent decided if she will have met all her soulmates in some way by then or after the battle - let me know if y'all have any suggestions for scenarios and your general thoughts on adding those characters in since my imagination likes to go into overdrive sometimes and while it makes sense in my mind I want to make sure its not so overly complicated for you as readers that it isn't well received.