15

"Chim! Oh-"

Yoongi blushes with embarassment when he walks in his house and looks at the couch, Maki's cheek sleepily resting on Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh...sorry..."

"It's alright Hyung, Maki fell asleep about an hour ago after I fed her..her belly only got upset once."

"My poor baby.."

Yoongi gently grabs Maki from Jimin and holds her against his chest as she curls hee fists underneath her chest, her eyes lightly fluttering open.

"Aigoo look who woke up to see Appa."

"Hyung, what were you going to tell me?"

"Ah! I found Maki a babysitter."

Jimin's lips turn down in a pout as he puts his fists on his hips, his expression full of agitation.

"Hyung you were supposed to go out and have fun."

"I did originally...I went to the chicken place in the fourth district...there was a waitress there who even though her boss was mean...she gave a hungry child food. That's what I was looking for Chim. I was looking for someone with that....that..."

"Motherly instinct."

Yoongi looks up at Jimin in shock before giving a silent nod, his hand rubbing up and down Maki's back tenderly.

"Y-Yeah...that."

"Hyung Really? Someone from the fourth district? Don't you know that place has literally became the ghetto? How can you trust this girl with Maki's life? You're a famous rapper and performer what if she-"

"Chim. That's what I'm telling you, there's something about her...something pure...I was drawn to her for a reason."

"Pa..."

"Pa is here Maki."

"Pa.."

Yoongi smiles and sits down on the futon with Maki, allowing her to be fully laying on his chest.

"My poor girl doesn't feel good...it's Okay...Appa will make it all better.."

"Pa..."

"Hyung...I have practice tomorrow morning...I think I'm gonna take off.."

"Thank you so much Chim. I really appreciate this.."

"Anytime Hyung. Have a good night."

"You too..."

Yoongi watches Jimin quietly join his security guard before shutting his door, only him and Maki left in the room.

"Pa..."

"Yes Maki?"

Yoongi smiles and looks down at his daughter as she gives him a light gummy smile, her hair sticking straight up from sleeping.

"Something tells me someone wants a bath?"

"Pa!"

"Alright!"

·················

"Aigoo, look at you covered in bubbles."

Yoongi smiles and places handfuls of bubbles on Maki's skin with his free hand as the other supports her back, her hands splashing around in the warm sink water.

"Maki...Appa is going to have to go back to work so he can pay for you...I wish I could stay home everyday and be here with you..."

Yoongi looks down at Maki and sees the tender look of admiration she gazes at him with, her hands reaching out and laying on his cheeks.

"Pa.."

Yoongi smiles and places his hand on her cheek, tears of happiness welling in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

"Maki..."

After washing Maki's hair Yoongi pulls her out of the bath and dries her off with her signature pink towel, her legs kicking around when he lays her on the futon.

"Aigoo look at you miss nakey. Put some clothes on kid."

Maki smiles and continues to kick her legs as Yoongi tries his best to get her diaper on, her soft brown eyes glittering with mischief.

"Look kid you can't just lay around naked you have to have some clothes on!"

Maki coos and sucks on her own fist when Yoongi finally gets her diaper on her and fixes her a Pedialyte bottle, hia hand rubbing her belly when she begins drinking it.

"This will keep you nice and hydrated my little Maki. I want to make sure you feel well enough to meet your nanny tomorrow."

Nanny....

Is that what I should call her?

Babysitter...Nanny...is she both?

I hope Maki likes her...

I'm not even sure she's seen a female before...for these past months she's only seen me and her uncles..occasionally PD Nim...but...never a girl...

After Maki is finished with her bottle Yoongi takes her into his bedroom and lays her right beside him, her eyelids already heavy.

"You've had a rough couple of days Maki....Appa wants you to get some good sleep."

Maki reaches out and whimpers for Yoongi, light tears welling in her almond shaped brown eyes.

"Aigoo...Appa is right here Maki!"

"P-Pa.."

Damn...

I swear she could stab me and I'd still melt if she called me that...

"Come here baby girl..."

Yoongi tugs Maki up on his stomach and watches the sleepy smile cross her cheeks, her tiny fingers gripping his thin t-shirt.

"Aigoo you're so spoiled. You know you have Appa wrapped around your tiny fingers."

Maki smiles and lays her already drool covered face on Yoongi's her coos muffled by his own cheek.

Yoongi smiles and pushes his cheeks put so Maki begins to giggle, a light squeal escaping into the air.

"Appa loves you Maki."

"Pa!"

"Maki, try A-PPA."

"PA!"

"I'm going to be Pa forever I guess."

Yoongi tenderly pats Maki's back again and watches her face slowly begin to lay down on his chest, her puffy cheek squishing against his shirt.

I want to hold you as much as I can...

I never want you to feel left out Maki...

I want you to always feel so loved...you don't have a Mama to give you that kind of attention...so I'll do my best to always try and make up for it..

Yoongi's cheeks slightly warm when he thinks back to the mysterious waitress, her tiny scared form ready to rip his throat out when she scared him.

I'm not one to trust anyone easily...

But something about her just...clicked..

It felt like I have known her my whole life...like the second I saw her....

I hope she likes Maki as well....I hope they can both get along...

I hope everything can go well...I hope...

I hope...

(A/N): UwU