𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Alright ready when you are." Christina smiled along with Morgan, the other producers and casting directors.

"Alright." Jay and I smiled nervously before taking a deep breathe nodding to each other.

"And...action!"

"What dath thy lads fancy?" I asked with a horrible accent at first. I acted as I was disappointed at myself shaking my head.

"What do we dath fancy, Freddie?" Jay asked one of the producers like it was said in the script as he scratched his chin.

"You're suppose to come prepare sweetie." One of the producers read from the script.

"Right." I whispered with the accent. "I just one second."

I went to a chair that had nobody there but I acted like there was whispering some things to the air. One of the casting directors put on the meledoy as I walked up to the center were I was before.

"No one ever wants to be alone." I started singing.

"'Cause we all want a friend to call our own
These days get mighty cold sometimes
So I guess I'll just make this wish and close my eyes

And I'm wishing upon a star

There is no place that I won't go
Because for love I will search high and I'll search low.
All things worth having takes a risk
If I got one shot I hope that I don't miss

And I'm wishing upon a star
That I'll find you wherever you are
And I just know that special someone's out there somewhere"

Just as Tessa did it I put one of my hands in front of my lips acting as I was surprise of my voice but in honesty I was since I had never sung like that.