8: Broken Promise

I loved you with my entire heart and soul

But all you did was hurt me

It was evening and you asked Hyun-Jae to babysit Jaemin while you and Jimin would go to Namjoon's house. You kissed Jaemin goodbye once Hyun-Jae arrived and the two of you left. You felt nervous, your breathing and heart rate increasing speed. You had no idea how this would go. You could only hope.

You arrived at Namjoon's house and both went in. The three of you went over to the lounge room and sat down. "How's Jaemin?" Namjoon asked trying to get a conversation going before he gets to the point. You stayed silent and let Jimin answer. "Jaemin is fine. He's at home with Hyun-Jae."

"She's your friend right?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow looking at you. You nodded and looked back down at your fingers. "What have you guys been doing lately?" Namjoon continued.

"Nothing much. Work takes up most of the day" Jimin replied. You felt the air suddenly get tense as none of you spoke. You didn't know what to say and waited for Namjoon to start. Jimin noticed that nervousness and said "What's wrong?" He looked at you then to Namjoon. "You two look tense."
You both stayed silent for a moment until Namjoon said "Jimin are abusing Y/N again?"

You shot your eyes up at Namjoon at how straightforward he was. He gave you a 'sorry-there-was-no-simpler-way-to-say-it' look. You took a deep breath and glanced at Jimin who looked at Namjoon not expecting to hear what he said. "I'm sorry what?"

Namjoon sighed before saying "Jimin, Y/N told me you were hurting her again. Is that true?" Jimin didn't say anything and turned to glare at you making you look down to avoid his eye contact. "Jimin why?" Namjoon continued. "I thought you regretted what you did? Why are you doing it again?"

Jimin took a deep breath then he grabbed your wrist and stood up making you stand as well. "That is between the two of us" He said and was about to turn around and lead you two out but Namjoon stopped him. "Jimin. Jimin this is serious. I'm saying this because I care a lot about the two of you and your relationship. Jimin it isn't right to keep hurting Y/N. You have no idea how much she loves you. Why do think she hasn't reported you? Jimin if you really love Y/N and care about your relationship then you shouldn't do this."

Jimin clenched his hand while the other was holding yours gradually tightening his grip. He didn't look at Namjoon and started dragging you towards the door. Namjoon went after him. "Jimin!" He called making Jimin turn around as soon as he reached the door. "Jimin listen to me. Stop doing this" Namjoon said trying one last time to stop Jimin. You looked at him with pleading eyes. "Jimin please. Please don't repeat what happened years ago. We have a son now and we should think about how this will affect him. Jiminie please let's not go through this again."

But like always Jimin didn't listen and opened the door, roughly dragged you out before slamming it behind. Tears were already running down your face as Jimin forcefully shoved you in the car and drove home without saying anything. You tried to contain your cries afraid of what he will do once you got home.

It was night once you arrived home. Jimin got out of the car but you stayed seated not saying or doing anything. Jimin noticed you were still inside and rolled his eyes before opening the door, grabbing your arm and dragging you out. Before you got inside the house, Hyun-Jae came out. "Jaemin is asleep now" She said to the two of you. Jimin nodded and thanked her for taking care Jaemin while they were gone and she left. The two of you made your way inside.

As soon you did Jimin slammed you against the wall. You groaned as Jimin held your wrists tightly. He glared into your eyes but yours were afraid to meet his. Jimin tighten his grip of your wrist. "Ah Jimin! Jimin let go. It's hurts!" You cried as your wrists slowly started to bleed from how Jimin dug his nails into them.