(Arc-7.2)

Chapter 81
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.2)

The first thing Jing Yang had to do was naturally to restore the condition of his body. He not only had to restore it, but also had to make it even more perfect than before. This wasn’t too hard for him. With exercise and the comprehensive improvement from the system, he would be able to develop an absolutely perfect figure in one month by the latest.

Arthur had basically not left his home for three years. The technology and network in this world were very developed, and he could completely survive without going outside.

Just a few days ago, news had suddenly appeared about him being photographed on the street. He had not gone out his door for three years, how could he have been photographed on the street. And in this era the pace of life was particularly fast, three years had passed, and Arthur had essentially disappeared, and had long since started being forgotten. Everything that had happened before had already become a thing of the past. So how could a reporter ambush for three years just to shoot him.

All of this had been especially arranged by Dilumo. Even though three years had already passed, and he and Conley had pushed Arthur to the brink, he still had no intention of letting go of Arthur. He wanted to use Arthur to support himself, and recreate another wave of heat. The person pictured in the photo was simply not even Arthur, but someone whose figure and appearance had the slightest bit of similarity with his current state.

Dilumo had arranged for people to ambush near Arthur’s house, but for three years they were still empty-handed because Arthur simply did not go out the door. Just a while ago, a delivery man had forgotten to close the outside gate when leaving, and Arthur, who had come out to pick up the package, had a vague back photographed, but this kind of picture could not be taken as news at all.

So when the paparazzi described to Dilumo how Arthur approximately looked right now, Dilumo used all sorts of methods to find such a person with a slight similarity, and arranged this piece of news. Because he knew that Arthur did not dare to come out to clarify, he was fearless in pushing this fake news.

Dilumo was now very popular, and had already taken over the promoter and representative of many big brands. The news took Arthur’s somewhat deformed figure and contrasted it with Dilumo’s award-winning video clips as comparison, bringing out those things that had happened three years ago as hype. The praise for Dilumo, the satire and mockery of Arthur, made Dilumo once again the hot item, and he received more jobs from brands.

Even though that person was only a little like the current Arthur based on a side of the face, his physique was much worse than Arthur’s current physique. But just as Dilumo predicted, even if Arthur was accused wrongly and humiliated again, he still had no way to prove his innocence right away. With his current physique, even if he went out to clarify, he would only receive even more mockery.

Arthur hated his own ineptitude, hated Conley and Dilumo’s vileness. He was tormented by these bitter and painful emotions and did not eat for several days. He fell to the ground in a trance and hit his head, so he was replaced by Jing Yang.

Dilumo had also predicted that Arthur would not be able to recover his body in a short time, and he really could not, but for Jing Yang this was very simple.

Opening the door to the room with the gym equipment, Jing Yang removed all of the dust covers. He started his body conditioning while watching the latest news.

The heat from fake Arthur being photographed had still not passed, and people online could still be seen discussing this matter. This was just as Jing Yang wanted, and now both he and Dilumo hoped that the heat from the news would not subside so quickly.