036

[double update! make sure to read chapter 035 first! thanks loves<3]

Hwayoung

"Hobi! Are you listening?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

He shook his head slightly, making his red hair bounce from side to side. "I'm sorry, Hwayoung-ie," Hobi apologized with a pout. "I'm just really stressed lately."

"What's up?" I paused the music and sat next to him on the dance floor.

It was just the two of us.

Hoseok and I are considered the most advanced in the dance department; thus, they entrusted us with choreographing all of the routines for the musical. We've been working on this choreography for the past week. We cannot seem to agree on the next steps, so I was excited to show him a routine I believe we would both like. That is, if his head was actually in the dance studio rather than in his very own dream world.

"I just- it's my grades... they've been slipping. I had so much trouble passing english this semester. I barely even passed the final." He exasperatedly ran his fingers through his red locks and stared down at his lap. "And my dad's been on my back since he's always been against the idea of majoring in dance."

"Hobi." I frowned and rested my hands on top of his. "It's okay. We still have time to fix those grades. You need to take another english course next semester right?" I paused as he nodded solemnly in response. "Well, I have a friend who tutors a lot, maybe I can talk to her. She's really sweet and works well with others. She'll help in no time." I rubbed circles in the back of his hand.

"Thank you, Hwayoung-ie."

"And as for your dad," I sighed. "Honestly, Hobi, you're the best dancer I have ever seen. I know that majoring in dance isn't as stable as other things, but it's your passion. I want you to be happy and focus on what you want instead of fixating on what others want you to be. Your dad will come around, I know it. Okay?" I gently fixed his bangs as he looked up at me.

"My little ballerina," he breathed out with a soft smile. "I don't know what I would ever do without you." He engulfed me in a tight hug, making me stiffle a giggle.

"I love you Hobi. Never doubt yourself, please. And if you need me, you know I'm always here," I mumbled as my head still rested on his chest.

He tightened his grip around me slightly and kissed the top of my head before letting me go.

"I love you most," he whispered and grinned cheekily.

"Let's not get all cheesy now." I pushed him playfully, making him laugh heartily. "C'mon. I think we've choreographed enough for today," I smiled up at him and he nodded.

"Let's go." He stood up and dusted the back of his pants. "I'm hungry, I'm feeling some Italian food." His eyes brightened at the mention of food.

"Let's go."

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hellOooo, double update because the news of their tour has made us all scream and dance i hope hehe.

sO, here's a VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER IN THE FUTURE that looks mundane. actually it's not that important pfffft but to me it is sOOo,,,, u'll see ;)

i hope u are all having a great night and staying warm!!

stay healthy!!<3

i appreciate u guys, thank u for reading🤍