(Arc-7.7)

Chapter 86.1
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.7)

All of the participating models had signed a competition contract, and had to abide by all the competition rules and comply with all of the organizers’ arrangements. Anyone who violated these rules would be disqualified, and may even face legal liabilities.

Every competing model could only bring one assistant or agent during the competition.

The entire competition process would be broadcast live on the network, and netizens could watch the competition live, and at the same time, they could vote for their favorite models.

All of the netizens were very excited about being able to see the modeling process live. In general, no one would be willing to broadcast live the modeling and shooting process, because during the process of shooting, there would not only be a lot of mistakes, but it would also expose the model’s shortcomings in their skills or body. The advertising film after being edited and cut would naturally show only the best parts.

So all of the netizens were very curious about what the models’ shooting process would be like, and whether the difference would be very big from the publicity images and advertising they usually saw. They really wanted to know what would happen with their own favorite idols during the process of filming.

The scoring of the competition was calculated so that the netizen votes counted for 30%, the designers counted for 20%, staff vote for 10%, the view counts for ads or videos after the shooting would count for 10%, and Regulus would count for 30%.

The first part of the competition was held at one of the marine park style hotels owned by the Fernelea company. The competition content was naturally also related to promoting the hotel’s rides.

Jing Yang quite admired Regulus’s business acumen. This competition could give his group a really big advertisement. Even though the cost was high, it was definitely worth it in terms of the level of public attention.

The staff brought Jing Yang to the room arranged for him, and as soon as he went in Jing Yang was surprised. He had even lived in an emperor’s palace, and could be considered to have seen the world. But this room could barely be described with the word luxury, even if the decoration was very simple here, it could be seen that they were all very valuable things. The renovation was extremely tasteful and stylish, you could tell at once that it had been carefully arranged by a well-known designer.

Jing Yang walked to the huge aerial terrace that had a pool, and from this angle he could see the ocean below, both magnificent and beautiful. At this height, it seemed like you could touch the clouds just by raising your hand.

“Do you like it here?”

Jing Yang turned and looked at Regulus, who had suddenly appeared behind him. “Mr. Fernelea is really generous, just for a competition, you actually arranged such good rooms for the participating models. The amount of money needed to live here for a few days is enough to buy a house, right?”

Regulus walked to his side. “There are only two of these kinds of rooms, I’m living in the other one, and this one is for you. How could I give every model in the competition such a room.”

Jing Yang froze. He had thought that all of the models’ rooms would be about the same, and didn’t think that Regulus would give him preferential treatment in such an aboveboard manner. But besides the competition being broadcast live, there would be no cameras following them around, so he didn’t need to worry about whether some bad words would spread out. In case someone did want to pass some rumors, Regulus would never sit idly by, so he had nothing to worry about.