(Arc-7.9)

Chapter 87
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.9)

When the fans were voting, they experienced an unprecedented internal contradiction. If they were to vote according to the live stream performance, it was very clear who they should vote for.

On the one hand they felt that they should stay loyal to their idols, and support him no matter how their idol performed. On the other hand, they also wanted to be fair and just, and choose the person they personally admitted should be selected.

Some fans whose loyalty was relatively high and loved their own idols more deeply finally decided to vote for their idols. And those whose loyalty wasn’t that high, and just liked their original favorite idols, voted for Jing Yang after some hesitation. And some netizens who had not previously decided who to support very simply directly voted for Jing Yang.

However, from this live broadcast, the netizens could tell that the shooting process for models was actually very hard, and very difficult. Even for well-qualified models, it would be very difficult to achieve a perfect shot. And so, Arthur Yang being able to perform to that degree must have been the result of a lot of effort and hard work. In these three years, he should not have slacked off at all.

The voting results came out very quickly. The director and designer’s score, as well as the scores of the staff members, undoubtedly were biased toward Jing Yang. And for the netizens’ vote, even though Jing Yang did not have a large fan base and thus did not get as many votes as those models with a lot of fans, the difference was not very big.

In the evening the organizers published the edited videos online. The number of views and clicks for Jing Yang’s video skyrocketed, very quickly exceeding the numbers for the rest of the models combined. And the number of views was a very honest representation of the netizens’ and fans’ most authentic evaluation. Even if some fans waned to support their favorite models, they still could not resist looking at Jing Yang’s video again and again.

Dilumo watched his own video and even he could barely stand to keep watching. And in the comments below, there were many netizens leaving satirical comments. Usually as long as someone said a single sentence bad about him, that person would immediately be surrounded by his fans. Seeing those who insulted him being scolded, he would feel incomparably comfortable in his heart. But right now, even the number of fans who came forward to speak for him had decreased.

REPORT THIS AD

What Dilumo didn’t know was that those fans who helped him speak were fewer because most of his fans were currently repeatedly watching Jing Yang’s video, and they simply did not even see people insulting him. There were also a small number of fans who were already too embarrassed to help defend him. There were only some brain-dead powders still insisting on helping him out.

Dilumo did not go watch Jing Yang’s video, just looking at his view count, he had already thrown the computer to the floor in fury.

“Those stupid fans, didn’t they say that they would always support me no matter what? And now just when I need their support, where did they all run off to?!” Dilumo slapped the table in anger.

Conley sat on the sofa, saying indifferently, “Fans were originally very temperamental creatures, they like whoever does well. In the past you did well so they liked you, and now he performed well they like him, isn’t this very normal? Did you expect them to always stay loyal to you? Unless you always perform extremely well, that is impossible.”

Dilumo quickly walked up to Conley and grabbed his collar, viciously glaring at him. “Don’t be so ambiguous here, don’t think that I can’t tell you’re praising Arthur and insulting me. Your fate is now tied together with mine, if I’m not good, you think you can do well?! Look at your gaze today at him, the dirty thoughts in your heart were simply written on your face, did you think I couldn’t see? Or did you think that if you went to go find him now, he would still forgive you and return to your side?!”