(Arc-7.13)

Chapter 91
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.13)

The staff helped Dilumo set up the beach scene that he wanted to film. He walked around the set, gesticulating critically for half a day, as if he was really a perfectionist. The staff members expressionlessly watched him point around and listened to his completely amateur comments, forcibly suppressing their urge to roll their eyes.

After filming started, Dilumo stepped on the white sand wearing swimming trunks. He fiddled with his hair, facing the camera in what he thought was his handsomest pose. His pose really had no problem, but based on the camera movement he requested, the footage made the director frown the entire time.

After filming a scene, Dilumo ran over to watch the replay. After watching it, he immediately asked, “What happened? Did you even shoot based on what I said?”

The director ignored him, his face cold. The director’s assistant said, “This is precisely the result of what you requested.”

“Impossible!” Dilumo said with great dissatisfaction. “If you really filmed based on my requirements, the footage would definitely not be like this. Look what you turned me into.”

“Since you said this, then you might as well shoot it yourself.” The director said impatiently. He hated these self-righteous people the most.

“If I could do it separately, it would absolutely be better than yours. The directors who helped me with my promotional videos before all did so under my guidance. I hope that you all can have a little work ethic. Evidently you know that I can’t film myself, and you still say that I should do it myself.” Dilumo had already made up his mind to blame the bad results on the directing group. In any case he didn’t expect these people to give him a high score, as long as he could maintain his image in the hearts of his fans, that was enough.

The staff members finally couldn’t resist starting to roll their eyes. They could be considered people who had seen a lot, but it was really their first time meeting someone who was so shameless.

After shooting again, Dilumo once again seized the angle and scene problems to criticize. “The scene shot from this angle is really too fake, and the transition from this sea water to the sand, can’t you do it a little better? How could the result from shooting it like this be good?”

The director originally didn’t want to talk more with this person, but hearing him be more and more extreme, he finally couldn’t resist. “The angle was what you requested yourself, and the scene was also done based on what you asked for. If it wasn’t shot well, that isn’t the problem with our ability, but that you simply don’t understand and still make random requests. Anyone with brains would know to choose slightly darker scenes to shoot, so that they can achieve more realistic results, whether during filming or in post-production when adding special effects. And only you, put forward the request to shoot a beach and ocean scene in a studio. Such a bright scene, it was already very difficult to shoot a realistic scene, and then you even chose some messy angles. Anyone with some brain cells wouldn’t have done this.”

Dilumo was so frankly satirized as brainless by the director, and his expression immediately became ugly.

The director hadn’t finished venting the anger in his heart. Since the words had already come out, he felt that he might as well be even more blunt. “Don’t think that we’re fools, and think that we can’t see your purpose. You clearly don’t understand how to set up a good shoot, and still want to forcibly say that it was our problem. I’ve been in this line for twenty to thirty years, and I’ve won more awards than the number of promos you’ve ever taken, and you think that you could throw the problem to me with just a few words? I’m telling you, anyone who understands the least bit can tell that it’s all your problem. You think that you are criticizing us, but don’t know how ridiculous you seem in other people’s eyes!”