042

[double update! make sure to read chapter 041 before this one! thank u bby, enjoy<3]

Hwayoung

"That was so good!" Hoseok piped up after the movie ended.

Yoongi and Namjoon had left to their studio halfway through it, taking Seokjin with them.

Taehyung couldn't come to both the movie and the studio, so they decided to meet him in the studio instead.

"Yeah, right? I can't believe he actually hang from the crain like that!" Jungkook let out as they both freaked out over the movie.

Jimin and Bong-Cha have started talking again, so I just grabbed a slice of cold pizza to eat.

"Ballerina," Hobi sighed as he plopped down beside me once he finished his conversation with Jungkook. "Thank you, for inviting me." He nudged my side as a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Of course," I smiled slightly at him.

"It- uh, well it helped me get my mind off things." He scratched his red hair and smiled shyly.

"I'm glad, Hobi," I told him and set my pizza down to look at him. "You know that if you ever feel overwhelmed or anything, you can stay here." I met his gaze and smiled softly at him.

He lived alone, so I know it can get lonely. Drowning in your own thoughts might be troubling at times.

"I know, ballerina." He kissed my forehead. "Ah, I should get going, I have work tomorrow and if I'm late, my dad will freak out again."

"Okay, I'll see you on Monday," I grinned as I walked him to the door. "Is that coat warm enough? Do you want a scarf or something?" I offered as I saw the thin sweater and coat he wore.

"I'm okay, Hwayoung," he told me and grinned at me.

"Okay, well stay safe. Text me when you get home, it's late."

"I will," he smiled and made his way out.

I closed the door behind him, only to meet a pair of doe brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" She mouthed at me as Jimin and Jungkook conversed about whatever.

I quickly nodded and walked back towards my living room.

Jimin suddenly left to use the bathroom, so now, it was just the three of us.

"So, what now?" Jungkook smiled excitedly at me.

"Nothing. You and I are leaving," Bong-Cha glared at him. "I'm coming back here tomorrow by myself and spending quality time with my best friend alone," she huffed.

"Geez, calm down sis." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I have to wake up early tomorrow; I have the morning shift in the store." He stood up and grabbed his stuff. "But thank you, Hwayoung-ie, for letting me join and stuff," he said with a shy smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're always welcome, Jungkook-ie," I whispered to him so Bong-Cha wouldn't start a riot.

He smiled genuinely at me, showing his signature bunny teeth and nodded slightly.

"Okay, tomorrow it's just you and me baby," Bong-Cha announced as she placed her arm around me.

"Deal," I grinned and escorted them outside.

"Bye guys, stay safe please!" I shouted as they got in the car.

I closed the door and sighed loudly.

Finally, alone.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Jimin walks out.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

bloop

jimin's still there ma'am, no alone time yet,,, unless he bolts🤠

hehe hope u liked this chapter!

what movie do u think they watched?🤓

dudes so,,, red tulips has less than fifteen chapters left🥺
this story is really my little baby.

anyway, i hope all of u are having a great day/night!

should i update tomorrow or leave u guys like this for a few days?🤓
hmmmm that is da questionnnnn.

anyway i love u guys! truly grateful for all of u!!

stay hydrated and healthy!!🤍