16

(Y/N's POV)

Oh god.

I'm so nervous.

Can I do this?

Can I actually do this?

I've never been around a kid before, how do I expect to possibly do a good job at this?!

I'm just meeting...

JUST?!

I'm meeting THE Min Yoongi's daughter for crying out loud!

You take one final look in the mirror at your slightly casual attire, poverty taking it's biggest toll on both your closet and fashion sense.

Maybe I'll be able to get a nicer place to live after a while...

I won't have to be so embarrassed...

You decide to grab a small pink teddy bear off of your bed you won at a claw machine, stuffing it inside of your purse before heading out the door.

Can't show up empty handed right?

I liked toys as a kid...maybe she'll like me if I give it to her...

The sun shines down on you from the sky and slightly warms your hair as you make your way down the dirty sidewalk littered with trash, your mind able to wander.

So if Min Yoongi has a daughter...

That must mean he met someone he wanted to have a child with...

I wonder where her mother is now...

Maybe she died giving birth?

That would explain him looking so sad...he always had such a fire in his eyes when I would watch him on the tv...now it's seems kind of...dulled...

By the time you get to the expensive apartment building your calves are cramping to the point they almost want to snap, sweat beads forming on your brow.

Man...

This is a long way to walk everyday...

Could he live any farther away from my apartment?!

The second you step into the main office of the apartment building your cheeks flush red from the dirty looks you get from the patrons, their extreme branded clothing overriding your simple plain sweater and jeans.

I hope they don't think I'm a thief of something....I clearly don't belong here...

Avoiding the dirty looks you quickly pull out the card Yoongi gave you and step into the elevator, your finger pushing in the shiny clear button.

Man I'm nervous...

What if I don't do good enough?

Imagine Min Yoongi being after you.

Oh my god.

Your hands vibrate and shake with fear when the elevator dings and opens with a quick swoosh, your eyes landing on the only door in the entire hallway.

There it is....

415...

With shaking legs you step forward and reach up, your knuckles almost too unstable to knock on the door.

You can do this Y/N.

Think about the money.

Think about bettering your life.