Chapter 10

The day started with Dipper's alarm blaring on the room again and him having to trick his sister into waking up again.

Their school supplies arrived at about 7 PM, they heard a knock but when they opened it, the only thing outside was 2 packs.

Of course they felt scared due to that experience but thankfully due to the fatigue they build from the day, they managed to fall asleep fast.

They put on their uniform again (they didn't need to worry about it being dirty since Claude told them that there's a spell casted on the clothes to make it clean again at nighttime).

And packed their stuffs on a bag given to them, along with the supplies last night.

The twins were very nervous for they weren't certain on what awaited them when they would start their classes.

But they pushed down the fear and with their eyes on each other, they let out a brave smile and exited their room.

---------------

Right now the time according to Dipper's phone is 7:10 AM, 20 minutes before class starts.

The door of the Prophetia classroom was colored ebony with gold streaks. It was definitely made from wood but judging at the appearance of the door, the wood they used was moat likely magical.

Metal plates alined the door and an engraving of a raven facing to the left was imprinted within the door.

Dipper's hand was sweaty and he felt like very uncomfortable. The reason why is that not only are they about to enter a room full of evil-warlock-and-witches-to-be, he is also going to a room full of teenagers who were going to be his new classmates and he was a new kid!

You can count on him to battle evil demons but definitely NOT on socializing, that was Mabel's thing.

As he was about to grab the doorknob, he saw Mabel put her hand over his as she smiled at him.

'Right, I'm not alone in this. I have Mabel! We can do this"

Gaining back his confidence (it wasn't like he had much to start with), Dipper turned the door open along with Mabel.

When the door creeked open, many pairs of eyes landed on the Pine twins.

The inside of the room was quite modern, unlike the other parts of the Academy. It looked like a classroom from a private school.

It was quite wide and thw walls were colored light grey and the ceiling white. The room's floor was made from red marble. A big black board was placed in front of the room and 20 wooden armchairs were arranged in the middle of the room.

Two big windows were on the other side of the wall, showung the scenery of the colored vortex of a sky and the outside field of the Academy.

Some shelves were placed on the walls and the room was lit by four lights.

Despite not having fans within the room, it was quite windy inside.

'Probably a form of magic'

Dipper watched the ceiling but still didn't have a clue how it was possible.

"Dipper, Mabel! It's nice to see you two this morning"

Claude appeared in front of them and welcomed them to their new classroom.

The twins then respectfully greeted the senior student and look at their new classmates behind Claude.

Then their eyes met with curious and some hostile ones.

Dipper looked at his new classmates and felt his stomach churn.

He had suspected that some of his classmates were going to be quite abnormal, maybe having deep eyebugs and creepy grins while wearing all black ,but not like this.

The students in front of him were certainly unique but not in a creepy way but rather in a supernatural way.

For example a teen sitting on the front of the class had a white horn sticking out of his green hair. His eyes were red and in the appearance of lizard slits. Scales peppered the parts of his skin that was showed by the uniform.

The girl on the back of the class sat a girl with hot pink hair and black scelara eyes with pink pupils. She saw that Dipper was looking at her and scowled. She dragged her fingers with black painted nails and made a gesture with her finger of cutting off her neck.

Dipper them immediately looked away and just by chance, the place where his eyes landed was Stephen with head sets plugged in his ears.

As if knowing that someone was looking at him, Stephen glance at him before going back to staring at the window.

In total, there were 20 students in the room including the twins.

"Let me introduce you two to every one"

Upon finishing talking to the twins, Claude turned around towards the other students and clapped his hands to turn their attentions to him.

"Everyone, we have three new students joining us. The one sitting over there at the back is Stephen Blackvale while the two siblings over here at my side are Dipper and Mabel Pines"

The other students then begun to observe the three newcomers more and Dipper felt sweat drip down his forehead.

"Hello everyone! I'm Mabel, it's very nice to meet everyone! Let's be friends!"

And just like that, Dipper's soul flew out of his body.

The other students had the same expression like Claude when the teen had first met Mabel. Eyes wide and blinking.

"M-mabel what are y-you-!?"

"Everyone sit down on your sits, class is about to start"

In a blink of an eye every student were now properly behaved on their sits and the only ones out of place where Stephen who still had his headset on but probably wasn't tunning in with any music, Claude who was still accommodating them, and of course themselves who was still awkwardly standing in front of the doorframe.

The one who told the class to behave had appeared via morph. He wore long robes colored black that shone in a dark blue hue when it clashed with the light. A gold cloth tied his robe together and runes were stitched on the endings of the sleeves.

The man had really pale skin (Dipper couldn't help but think that maybe really pale skin like a ghost was a trademark of Dark Practitioners, his not being a racist though) and piercing sharp deep ocean blue eyes. His long dark blue hair barely hid his pointed ears that had 2 crystal earrings on one ear. His appearance looked like he was in his early 30's.

"For the new students, I am Silvian Faramir, your advisor and teacher in Dark magic History. Now sit down, class is starting"

Dipper saw two empty sits beside each other on the corner of class and his eyes lit up. One of the chair was placed beside the window and was in front of Stephen.

She tugged Mabel's hand and pointed over the chairs. The brunette girl smile light up and she pulled Dipper over the chairs.

Obviously Dipper got the seat beside the window and Mabel had the one beside him.

The only students who Dipper had contact with in his seat is his sister on his right, Stephen behind him and a short boy in front of him.

When Dipper sat down he saw the boy turn around to look at him but when he met Dipper's eye he suddenly looked away and back to the board.

The boy had light ash brown hair with long bangs that covered his eyes. He also had big circular glasses on his face and he wore an oversized plain dark green sweater over his uniform.

Dipper thought that the other must have been curious but shy, so he just shrugged off the other's action.