•Introduction•

Long time ago, there was a time when the land where we live in was once owned by the supernatural beings that we thought only existed in story books and fantasy movies.

The supernatural beings, namely vampires, are one of the strongest creatures who lived long enough to gain their own territories and even build their own kingdoms as well as their own government. 

The second strongest are the werewolves who naturally followed their 'government system' within their packs. They prefered nature and wildlife since they have, in fact, an animalistic instinct and characteristics. 

Well, these two seemed to let each other be. It became natural like there was an unwritten rule that kept both groups on their grounds. 

But...some shit happened. 

Actually, LOVE happened. 

It all started when a vampire royalty fell in love with a werewolf.

They had a great time together. The werewolf and vampire loved each other or at least that's what the vampire thought until the werewolf found his mate. 

So, unfortunately, the truth was that the werewolf didn't actually love the vampire but was just somehow super attracted and addicted to the vampire before knowing the pleasure of having a marked mate, more addicting and enticing. 

And boom! That was the spark that caused a big fire. 

The speculation of a werewolf disrespecting a vampire or a vampire forcing a werewolf somewhat grew into an issue questioning the very existence of both clans.

Who is the strongest, who has the right, who shall be worshipped or who shall bow down. 

For some fucked up reasons and other circumstances surrounding the broken hearted vampire, unrequited love and the werewolf's rejection, all of that were actually used by intellectual greedy 'officials' or 'leaders' of both clans to start a war. 

War for power, territory or dignity. We don't really know. Maybe it's even a war just to kill boredom.  All of those led to deaths of many vampires, werewolves and even some humans. 

It took many deaths before both tribes got back into their senses and finally stopped attacking each other, realizing that the war really meant nothing.

Soon, they went back to minding their own businesses and chose not to intrude in each other's lives. 

As time goes by, vampires and werewolves got mixed up with the fast growing human race. Soon, they learned how to fit in, living a normal life just like an ordinary human being. 

But truth holds that although everything might be seen as peaceful, both clans are still keen when it involves each other.

The war was over decades ago but the tension never fades. 

It's still lingering, waiting for the spark. 

Because until now, the pain and anger remained unforgotten and the memories of grief and sorrow will always be remembered in the scars left by the ugly truth that once in earth's life, there was a fire that burned thousands of lives. Humans, vampires and werewolves alike.