•2: Prince•

"I...uhhh...I'm sorry."

Taehyung muttered as he bit his quivering lips, trying to stop the tears that were threatening to fall any second.

Before they could even utter anything, Taehyung had left with the fastest speed. He ran and ran for god only knows how long, until someone tightly grabbed his arm, halting all his movements.

"Tae." The man sighed.

"This is the 67th round." He continued.

Taehyung looked at the man with his big puppy eyes drowning in his own tears. He looked so lost that he didn't even notice that he already ran around their castle-like home for the 67th time. He looks in pain, hurting. He looks so, so broken.

"Chim."

Taehyung said, voice cracking with his lips trembling as tears once again flow from his already swollen eyes.

"C'mere."

Jimin said with a hurt look in his face as if he was as hurt as Taehyung as he motioned him to get on his back which the sobbing man gladly did and attach himself with Jimin like a koala that he is.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jimin's waist and his arms locked around the smaller's neck while he burries his face on the crook of Jimin's neck. It always made him relax. Jimin is warm and soft and Jimin is all he needs in times like this.

Because Jimin would walk for hours with Taehyung on his back, because Jimin would let him cry his heart out, because Jimin lets his clothes be stained with Taehyung's tears, because Jimin coddles him like that and because Jimin just loves him so so much.

"Chim."

"Hm?"

"I saw him...I saw them."

Jimin lets him pause and chose to wait for Taehyung to continue while he walks in the street under the quiet night. The darkness is calming, the cool breeze is refreshing and the silence is comforting.

"They were k-kissing."

Taehyung continued and he pressed his body harder on Jimin's back.

"I was supposed to give it to him tonight, Chim. I-I waited for so long and...and..."

"Yeah. He's a jerk." Jimin said and gave a snort of disgust.

"I was even willing to let him suck my blood."

"You what!? You-uggh...Nevermind. Just...You have to be careful. Your blood is one of the most treasured blood of our clan and you know many vampires will die to protect you." Jimin stated, frustration and shock rushed through him.

"I know." Taehyung sighed in return.

"You're a royal blood, Tae. A vampire prince..."

Silence...

After a pause Jimin started to chuckle making Taehyung detach his head from Jimin's neck, confused.

"....The virgin prince."

Jimin continued and Taehyung felt his face heat up.Taehyung made a name for himself just like what Jimin stated. Although he is a virgin for a fact, they were not actually talking about being a virgin, physically. They were talking about his fangs that never landed on a living flesh.

For vampires, 'first drink' is like a debut for being a real vampire. First drink means burying their fangs on a living flesh and sucking its blood.

Unlike what people commonly know, vampires don't really need to always drink blood but they still need it to maintain their vampire abilities so Taehyung drinks blood too but instead of sucking from an actual flesh, he prefers to drink blood like a wine served in expensive glasses.