Violet

Third Person View

"I don't have any other reason to fight with you anymore."

"I tell myself that I should just wait you out and ignore you until you've had enough. But is just a waste of time, yea? Cause I'm the end, I'll end up in your arms like always." Taehyung mumbled.

"And in a way, I'm also getting hurt by my own antics. So,..."
"Y-you're not mad a-at me anymore?" Jungkook stammered.
"I have a lot of reasons to be mad but J don't want to be mad anymore. Because let's just be realistic, I can't live without you. And it's really hard to ignore you with all your cuteness."

"I'm not cute."
"Sure."
Jungkook hugged Taehyung, who was sitting on the bed.
"I'm sorry."
"Stop apologizing. It's getting annoying."
"I'm s-s—"
"Finish that. I dare you."

"I'm— Okay."
"Hi, Okay. I'm Kim Taehyung." Taheyung joked as he played with Jungkook's hair.

"Have your thought about baby names with Maddie?"
"We don't have to talk about that,—"
"I want to."
Jungkook's igehd before sitting next to him as Taehyung leaned his head on his shoulder.

"When we were young, I told her I always wanted to name my son, Jeongsan."
"Daughter?"
"I wanted an English name for some reason."
"And what will it be?"

"Of course, if Maddie approves of it but I was thinking about the sketchbook you gave me."

Taehyung hummed as he spotted the sketchbook on the drawer.

The book was full of sketches, paintings of Jungkook and only Jungkook. There were also short poems or pieces that described Jungkook either physically or how he acted. There would be pictures Jungkook recognized that they took as a selfie. But Taehyung would always blotch or scribble on his own face, or just exclude himself out of the pictures. Jungkook didn't like that of course but he was rather flattered.

Lets just say Jungkook didn't cry while looking through it.

But the last picture was the only one that wasn't of himself.

It was a colored drawing of a child.

Black curly hair, green cat eyes, sloped nose and Cupid bow lips. She had Korean soft features but eyes like her mother whom she inherited from her American father.

"You imagine the baby as a girl?"
"Hmm. I can see you with a little girl. When she gets her first boyfriend, I can't wait." Taehyung said with a chuckle.
"Yea, over my dead body."

"But about the names. Your pen name or pseudonym is V, right?"
Taehyung hummed with a soft nod.
"And... Purple. That's your favorite color, right?"
"How do you know?" Taheyung asked, surprised.
"Just something I picked up on." Jungkook mumbled as Taheyung nodded.

"So I was thinking about,..—Violet."

"Violet?"
"Too weird?"
"No. It's a cute name. But do you really want to name your child through me?"

"Why not?"
"It's a name your giving your child, Jungkook. What if one day we divorce, there's no turning back." Taehyung said with a chuckle.
"Do you plan on leaving me?"
"Not ever."
"Then I have nothing to worry about." Jungkook said softly before pressing a kiss to his head.

———-

Pick (but it won't affect the outcome):

Boy

Girl

I just wanted to see which one y'all were hoping for