CHAPTER 6

'Loving eyes

'Loving eyes

Warm embraces

Heartful words

£

You are mine'

🌌

He opened the car door for you, standing right behind you and you entered in with a foggy mind. He closed the door, and the silencing seconds until he came to open the other door inside the car made you weirdly nervous—you never felt this way before with him.

You never really understood how to react to him, even when it had been just four days since you'd been around him. You'd felt as if a lot happened, even though all you both had done was some mere cuddling for skin-ship. 

He thought that you'd been feeling a little bit off these days, which had caused you to be so quiet. Otherwise, you were always, always the crazier one in this relationship. But these days, he felt as if something was bothering you. Because that's when you stop being clingy with him. And that was literally rare.

Your thoughts shut off while the same fogginess embraced your mind again before he could open the cold car. He got in, starting the ignitions and switching on the heaters. You looked at him from above your jacket's huge collar, coming as a barrier hindering your view. He was happily putting on his seatbelt and he looked back at you, a small smile dancing on his lips which was almost invisible.

He didn't know himself what struck his mind when he poked his inner cheek and removed his seatbelt. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he turned towards you. He smiled now, his long curls disturbing his eyes. You smiled back, this time, being the first one to reach for his hand. You pulled it, wanting to wrap your fingers with him as you did a while ago. It made you feel new. It made you feel happy. Sensitive. Safe. Protected.

"I love you." he said again, rubbing small circles on your hand. "I know that" you muttered, removing your hair nervously from your face from your vacant hand. "I really do." He repeated. "I hope you know how much I mean it when I say it" He emphasized, having the same look he had a few days ago when you both were in your bathroom, in Seoul. When you'd shared a moment.

"I know it." you said again, small tears forming in your eyes for nothing. All that had been happening... it was too much for your body. And you didn't know how to relax it. You bit your lip, looking at the front, and looking back at Jungkook who hadn't moved even a bit. "If there's something going on..." he said, choosing his words carefully. "You know I'm always here, right?" His voice got heavier, and you nodded firmly.