Chapter 46

--Prologue--

An Audi Mythos black metallic car parked at a central plaza mall. Below the blazing sunlight, a sunglassed wearing middle-aged women came out from the car and moved elegantly toward a distant exclusive restaurant.

She took off the sunglasses on her eyes under the shade and moved to the private room. A certain worry was displayed in her face as she sat on the seat however her calm demeanor able to hide her uptight nerve.

As she waited for the appointed time to come, she sat up straight and occasionally drank a cup of water while straightening up her thoughts.

A handsome young man entered the room and carefreely sat in front of her. With a stern face, she looked at him displeasingly.

"Didn't you already agreed to leave before? Why you come up in front of Li Na again?" Without any pleasant introduction, she cutting straight to the chase.

 "I had given the sum of money you asked and even being your backer. What more do you want?" Through her gritted teeth, she conveyed her fury at their broken agreement

Ru Feng laughed, "Why so serious Xie Auntie? Let me take an order first" He skimmed through the menu in his hand casually like the one being questioned is not him.

"Now, why don't we talk calmly?" He put his hand into the pocket and leaned on the chair after blushing waitress exit the room. 

Li Na's mother actually knows what he meant by 'talking calmly' so she took an envelope out from her bag and put it on the table. "I had doubled the amount you received before so I hope you are not bothering Li Na again"

Ru Feng giggled, "What are you doing Xie Auntie? You know, currently, I am the only actor crowned as 'Nation's Prince'. I do not need your money at all" No one can ever believe that behind his bright and nice image, there is an astounding pride and arrogance.

He stared at the mother of a girl he had once loved and smirked. The next day after he was left broken by Li Na, he still didn't give up and waited for her so she can explain herself. Deeply he believed that she was forced and still loved him.

Every day he stood in front of her house, from day till night, requesting the guard to let him in so he can meet her but Li Na doesn't show up. He finally stops when the middle-aged woman in front of him showed up.

She offered him a huge sum of money just to chase him away! His face was smacked by how insignificant and worthless he was. 

Those feelings of shame and humiliation when he took all the money offered had turned into a deep hatred. By using all the money he had received from her, now he had obtained a high status. But then she showed up again just to throw the fact that he still an insignificant person!

Li Na's mother frowned, "What do you want? Do you want more scripts?" She only knew that the only way to solve problems is by using money but if Ru Feng doesn't want that, then what else?

"Xie Auntie, don't you understand? I am the one being chased by others not the other way round. I don't need something worthless like that" He laughed, "And why don't you realize our current position is?"  

He crossed his leg, "I am not the same old poor boy you knew before so stop your haughty talk"

Hearing how the youngster talked made she trembled in anger, "Say what you want or I am leaving"  As a woman grown up in a rich environment, she had never been disgraced like this and as the talk doesn't give any result so she better takes leave.

Before she exits, Ru Feng said a sentence that made her step halted, "Why do you think I am the one who appeared in front of Li Na?"

Li Na's mother turned her head and frowned, "What do you mean?"

After taking a sip, he smiled, "Just as you heard, she is the one that approaching me"

"No, it isn't true. She is happy with Yun Tian now so why should she contacts you." She denied. 

"Then, why do you think that her company offered me the job if it's not her decision" He put on a knowing smile.

His words reminded her that Gu Shen is Li Na's signed artist and his music video does star by Ru Feng. Is what he said is true?

Noticing the thoughtful look on Li Na's mother as she left made the smile on Ru Feng's face getting bigger. The important step to make Li Na's live destroyed is by planting a seed of distrust. Even if he does not succeed, there are many ways to make a hell out of her life.

After the foods came, he savored them bites by bites. The food that filled his stomach especially tastes delicious today.

-----------------------------

Trying my best here.. Please pour your love dear.... Love u (♡^▽^♡)

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/