•|| Chapter 7 ||•

The boys decided not to ask anymore questions, seeing you frowning. " Ah, right, where's the bandaid? " Semi asked as Shirabu arrived out of nowhere, " I'll put it on. " Goshiki volunteered but Shirabu clicked his tongue, " I'll do it. " He states as Semi sighs, sensing another fight coming. He looked at Yamagata with a " Stop them. " look to which he nodded, grabbing the bandaid from Shirabu and quickly placing it on your tiny nose.

You touched your nose, the unfamiliar feeling of a patched up nose greeting you. " We'll take it off after a few hours, alright? " Semi said as you nodded, hugging him. " Semi...thank...you. " You mutter as a smile crept it's way into Semi's lips. " Your welcome, ___. " He hugged you tightly as Tendou couldn't help but say " Aww " at the sight of you and Semi.

" I think some sweets can make you feel better, ___. " Reon said as you instantly smile hearing the word sweets. You nod and point down at the ground, asking for Semi to put you down. " Well, we still have some time, why don't we go to the store? " Shirabu asked you, a slight smile placed on his lips as you nod, bouncing up and down in glee.

In the corner of your eye, you see Goshiki peeking out from Tendou's back. You waddle towards him, " Wanna...come..? " You ask as he nods and takes you into his arms, making you giggle as you reach out for Shirabu, wanting to go to the store with both of them.

The only problem is that, they didn't want to be near each other.

The two of them stared or more like glared slightly at each other while you confusingly wonder in the middle of them. " Now, now, you wouldn't want to make little ___ upset, would you? " Tendou appeared from behind the 3 of you, putting his hands on both of Shirabu and Goshiki's shoulders. You tilt your head as the said boys look at you.

The two sighed and shook their heads at Tendou's question. " Great! I'll see you guys later theeeen~! " He pushed the 3 of you out of the gym. Goshiki put you down, and held your hand while Shirabu held the other. " Go..! " You chirp as they both nodded.

It was silent the whole way there, considering they both didn't know how to start a conversation with each other. While you on the other hand, was enjoying the walk the whole way there. You 3 honestly looked like a cute family, with Goshiki as your father and Shirabu as your mom.

" Welcome, youngins. " The employee greeted as you now slightly, a smile placed on your lips as you let go of their hands and wander around the store. The sight of different kinds of sweets and snacks everywhere, making you drool in thought. After wandering around, Goshiki and Shirabu picked different sweets and showed them to you.

" Which one do you like more, ___? " Goshiki asked, holding a pack of lollipops while Shirabu scoffed, holding a pack of gummies " She obviously likes gummies better. " You stare at the products in their hands, both their eyes staring directly at yours, secretly competing about who you like better by using sweets.

You were about to choose but then your eyes landed on the chocolate biscuits Yaku gave you earlier. You giggle and pass through them, earning disappointed groans. Grabbing the pack of biscuits, you smile and show them, " Yaku...gave! " You beamed as their expressions grew dark. " Who's this Yaku, stealing ___'s affection? " Goshiki mumbled to himself, " I'll kill him. " Shirabu added.

On the other hand, Yaku sneezed and shivered, " That was weird... " He shook it off as Lev gasps, " Don't get sick Yaku, we need you! " " S-Shut up, Lev! I'm not sick. " He retorted and folded his arms, a tiny blush seen on his cheeks.

You tilt your head at their reaction, " Goshiki...Shirabu..? " You call out to them as they snap out of their jealousy. " Sorry about that, ___. " Goshiki apologized as Shirabu picked you up and headed to the counter, Goshiki trailing behind and making funny faces at you, making you giggle cutely.

After paying for the biscuits, the old lady behind the counter smiled at the 3 of you. " You must be a lucky child, having two caring fathers. " She commented as you nodded with no hesitation. Goshiki and Shirabu looked at the lady for a few seconds before their faces exploded with red. " HE'S NOT MY H-HU-HUSBAND! " Goshiki stuttered as Shirabu nods furiously.

" Oh, I see. I apologize. " The old lady bowed as the two calmed down, " It's alright... " Goshiki muttered before pushing Shirabu and you out of the store. You hugged the biscuits and BunBuns happily as the two boys refused to make eye contact with one another. You looked at the both of them, quite happy that they took you out for snacks.

Once again, the whole walk back was quiet and very awkward for the two while you happily hum a song. " You're back! I missed youuuu! " Tendou took you from Shirabu's arms, who still had a little red on his face. You hug Tendou and show him what you bought, which he opened for you after placing you down on the floor.

You sat down and Tendou sat beside you, giving you a whole biscuit, but before you could eat the biscuit, Semi took the biscuit and broke it in half. " She'll choke if she eats a whole one. " He states, turning at Tendou who apologized for mindlessly feeding you snacks that your tiny figure can't digest quickly.

Semi gives you the two half biscuits and you stare at it before standing up and giving Semi the other half. He smiled, accepting the snack and giving you a head pat afterwards. You giggle at the action and sit back down next to Tendou, nomming on the biscuit. " She eats well. " Reon commented as Tendou and Semi nods, watching you eat with a gleeful expression on your face.