crush(ed) || Special chapter

Before anything!I would like to tell yall that this chapter has only little to do with the main storyline

Before anything!
I would like to tell yall that this chapter has only little to do with the main storyline.

It is just written to celebrate me hitting 20 chapters for this book! *^*
(And over 700 reads! :D )

Also tis a side story for Li Shin & Ari ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

•••

Arianna's POV

1 new message

Unknown number

9:00 AM

?: Hey! It's me the guy who asked for your number not too long ago!

Oh hey!:Me

?: I was just wondering if... You'd like to head out and get something to eat.

?: You don't have too though, I don't want to disturb you if you are busy.

Well I'm not up to anything at the moment. So I'll accept your offer (。•̀ᴗ-)✧:Me

?: Awesome, meet you at the mall, 10:30?

Sure.:Me

"That's basically a date, right?" I ask the wall as I put my phone down. Guess I'll go get ready.

I head to the bathroom, take a shower and brush my teeth.

And now I stand in front of my closet looking for something to wear. My favorite part.

How about... A pastel T-shirt? I scan my closet looking for a pastel t-shirt. The first one catching my eye was a pastel, lilac color. So I took it and matched it with a black skirt which fell just below my knees. And to finalize the outfit I pick my black boots and black sling bag. It was now 9:50. All that's left is my hair, which was still drenched. I have ten minutes to blow dry! I can do it! I say to motivate myself.

I dash over to my vanity and plug my blow dryer in. Blow dryer in one hand, comb in the other. And mission fix hair has begun! We shall not lose to the "bad hair day" today!!!

---

10:55 AM

Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot I'm late! I dash to the malls entrance, hoping that the guy didn't think I ditched him. Jee I struggle with just having straight hair! I can't imagine how much worst it would be for those with curly or wavy hair! Drying my thick frigging hair ate my time like a snack!