CHAPTER 2:

"Olly, get over here now!" I yelled and crossed my arms. He always does this. He'll just blame it on his sister.

"It wasn't me I promise," He ran up and hugged my legs, "It was her, she did it."

"She's coloring, she been coloring for two hours Olly." I pulled him off me and then he started crying as I walked away and he followed. He was just like his uncle when he was little would cry just to cry.

"Mommy!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What Olly, what could you possibly want?" I said picking up my phone to call Mara.

"Mommy please, Mara is an imbecile, all she does is give us snacks and talks on the phone," Lily spoke with her brain.

This little girl is so smart, it scares me. "Who taught you that word baby?" I asked confused.

"Aunt Callie taught me everything I know mommy." She says as I put the phone down realizing Mara didn't pick up. I'm gonna have to fire her. Not because of what my five-year-old daughter just said, but because I feel that I need to. She wasn't the best choice.

And because of my 5-year-old.

"You're too smart for your good baby, how about miss Sarah's house?" I smiled, turning around to see Lily looking at me with no emotion and Olly's giving me a 'seriously' look with snot and tears on his face. "I don't know what you guys want from me."

"Aunt Callie's house for me and Lucas's house for Olly, deal?" Lily got up folded her coloring book grabbed her pencils and gently placed them back in the original box, grabbed her book bag, neatly pack it and walked to the door. "I'm ready." She smiled.

I just sat there and watched that. Oh my god.

"Mommy," Olly whined as we turned toward each other with our mouths wide open. "Yes, Olly?" I say in shock.

"She's a mutant." He looked at her up and down for a while.

"Yeah, as soon as you can spell it." She opened the door and walked out. She was just too old for her little body, too mature. She is just like Callie when we were kids. Mature, kind, smart. Callie was a genius. She still is. But she needs to stop teaching my daughter 'everything she knows'.

"Hurry up and get your stuff babe, we're leaving in three," I say grabbing my keys and purse, "Mommy's late, sadly the employee's aren't as smart as your sister." I smiled rubbing his head and walking outside.

Lily was playing with a butterfly. More like studying it. She needs school. Olly comes running out and scares the butterfly away.

"How dare you!" She yelled at him, "I was watching it."

"My bad, like mommy, said, she's late you would have sat there forever and a day to watch that stupid thing." He laughed and she pushed him. He pushes her back and that's where mommy comes in handy.

"OK enough, in the car, now," I said hold Olly back. As Lily got in the car I talked to Olly. "Why do you mess with her so much?" I asked.

"I don't, she messes with me." He moved my hand from his stomach and runs to get in the car. Something is going on with that, I'll find out sooner or later.

As I drop them off to their destinations I go straight to work. The only one in that office who I can trust is Kinley. She's my best friend and the best employee. She's my ride or dies, just like Calista, or Callie as you know.

I own four bridal shops around the state of new york and three small floral stores. It all goes with the main job. I am the proud owner of Nadia's Parties, a party planning company. When I was married to my husband he didn't want me to work so I didn't. I wasn't going to fight him on it, but this is my dream. This is fun. Well to me of course.

"Hey Dia, Ace sent you some more flowers." She smiled sitting at her desk as I walked in. He is always sending flowers. When a rich, successful businessman sends you stuff you don't say no. As I read the card on the bouquet, it states that he would like to take me out on a business date.

"What the heck does a business date mean?" Kinley said typing on her computer.

"Hopefully nothing." I wished.

"Shut up, it's been how long? five years?" She complained. I haven't dated anyone since my divorce with my ex-husband, Damian. I've been too caught up with work, the kids and the family, I honestly don't have time to date. To be honest, I'm not ready to date a stranger just yet, especially not some rich guy sending me flowers every week asking for a business date.

"I don't have time for dating Kinley, now do your job." I laughed.

"I was doing it while you were talking, so a new resume just came in out of the blue, and we got a new client." She smiled at me as I realize that I need to sit down before my legs go out. I sat next to her at her desk and chatted.

"Who's the client?" I asked looking at all the paperwork on her desk, "And are you sure you don't need help?"

"Yes, I'm sure I got this and the happy couple are Blake Cameron and Gr-" She stopped mid name.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, I was confused, but when she gave me the 'you don't wanna know' look, I shivered.

"Um, we can just throw this request away?" she asked getting up from her chair but I stopped her wanting to know who it was.

"Kinley tell me." I practically begged her. She looked at me and back at the paper, I know it's not a good thing, "Please don't tell me it's Damian."

"No, Blake Cameron and Grace Harding," she read off the paper before looking back at me, she had sympathy in her eyes. She and I both knew, I would have to see Damian at some point in time.

"We're doing it, Grace was a great friend of ours and I plan on making her wedding a success, also Kinley," I said confidently, but my bones were still shaking.

"Yep." She said putting the form on the desk.

"Call Mr. Labeau and tell him I would love a business dinner." I smiled as she smiled back at me. It was like everything was going into a pit that I could get out of, hopefully, I'll survive.

"Date." Kinley laughed.

***************
Like! Comment! Follow!