Chapter 33

Tony's P.O.V

Me, Stephen, Clint, Nat and Bucky were sitting in the living room. It was close to 1AM and we were waiting for Peter to come back. Then 2AM rolled around and I started to get worried.

"Shouldn't he be back by now?" Nat asks and I give her a light nod.

"Friday? Where is Peter?" I ask, trying to hide my worry.

"Peter's tracker has been disabled so I am not able to locate him Boss." Friday says and this makes me even more worried.

"Is there any camera surveillanceof him  from this hour?" Nat asks.

"Spider-Man was caught on a surveillance camera on a roof. There were also other people there."

At that moment, a video starts to play and we see Peter talking to, what appears to be, a black and white man. There are other people around them and they start to attack Peter. Then, he gets hit and falls to the ground. The black and white man stands over Peter with a smirk.

"Hydra will be very pleased that I brought you in." He says. Then he hits Peter in the head and he goes limp.

.

.

.

We are all speechless but I feel my blood boil. I can feel the anger radiate from the others and I can tell that they are just as pissed as I am.

The black and white man puts a sack over Peter's head and then he walks away. The camera footage changes and now the video shows the B&W man (Black & White) walking out of the building they were on the roof of and he enters a car. His goons put Peter in the tailgate of the car. Then it drives off and I am pissed.

"Friday. Look at every camera in New York and find that car and where it went." I say strictly, venom drooping from my voice. The room is quiet for a couple of seconds.

"It seems like the car left New York about 1h and 30 minutes ago. I am unable to find any more camera footage of the car. It seems like they hacked into the cameras they passed." Friday says and I feel the world go quiet. I am unable to think. To feel.

They have Peter.

Hydra has Peter.

And it's all my fault.

.

.

.

~Somewhere secret because that's what secret bases are meant to be~

Peter's P.O.V

I wake up to a throbbing pain in my head and I open my eyes carefully. I am greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. It's gray and has a lot of cracks. I try to sit up, but then I realize I am strapped down to some sort of table.

I carefully move my head around a little and look at my surroundings. It looks like I'm in some sort of... lab...? But it's not Tony's lab. This one is a bit smaller and looks a lot older, like it was made many years ago.

Then I see a man. He's sitting on a fancy ass armchair and he's reading a book. He has red-ish hair and is wearing a green suit. He looks up from his book and when his eyes lands on me, a grin appear on his face.

"Oh. Look who's awake. You are quite an interesting fellow, Spider-Man." The man says and he has a strong german accent. He stands up and walks over to me. "We've been keeping an eye on you Mr. Parker. Including your bitttersweet origin." His smile becomes wider.