Nick (9)

5:00-6:30am combat and course training

7:00am-2:30pm school

3:00pm-5:00pm ROTC

5:30-7:30 Football practice

This is what my schedule's like during the week. My body aches really bad sometimes but endurance and balance is what gets me through the day. Today though I just found it hard. I kept messing up or falling behind in practice and training. They threw the ball at me and its like it went straight threw me. I screwed up almost every play.

"ALRIGHT TEAM LET'S CALL IT FOR TODAY, GOOD WORK 12, 7, 10 AND 42. THE REST OF YOU PLEASE HYDRATE AND GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR A GAME NEXT WEEK." Our captain high five each of us as we went down the line.

"Wait Campbell," Joshua pulled me aside.

"Everything okay? I'm worried about you man, you're one of our top players. You're the leader when i'm not out there on the field. If the head isn't together the body shuts down. " he patted my back. Brandon deserves him, he was everything I wasn't.

"I'm just a little tired that's all, I'll have it together next time." I looked at him and around. Brandon jogged up to us sweat gleaming off of his body. He put in the work today and for sure he noticed I was slacking too. He snaked his arm around the captain's waist kissing his stomach.

"Hey baby, you did good today" he bent down kissing him. I watched Brandon smile against his lips.

"Hey B," I blushed, I don't know why I did it. Maybe because I actually found it kinda sexy watching him kissing another guy. I rather have him kissing me, but I'll take what I can get.

"I'll go wait in the car, you can shower at my place. Campbell take it easy this weekend. Take a break from practice next week if you need it," Joshua dismissed himself and I waved at him.

"What's going on with you?" Brandon walked along side of me.

"You sure your your boyfriend is okay with me holding you up." I looked at him watching us from his car.

"Even if he wasn't he'd be okay," I smiled at his words.

"I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed that's all. It's just been intense these last few days," I admitted.

"When was the last time you jerked off?"

"Why you gonna return the favor or something,"I joked...but not really. That would be nice. Now that I think of it shit it's been weeks. I didn't even cum when I fucked Bridget.

"No asshole, but maybe this weekend you need to treat yourself and reward your body for working so hard. Orgasms relieve a lot of stress...and also hanging out with friends."

"Did Josh teach you that ? " I raised my eyebrows and he punched me in the gut,

"Call me if you wanna have a smoke session or something and please go fuck or jerk off so you get rid of all that tension," he laughed before giving me a half hug running off to meet his boyfriend in the car.

Walking home I scoffed Joshua and his stupid car. Walking was romantic...I think. We'd walk everyday to and from school unless my brother was around to drop us off.

"Excuse me," I woman called from behind me jogging to catch up to me. She had a long blonde ponytail that fell to her waist and glasses.

"Your on the football team Bridgewater Redemption Academy right,"

"yea," I kept walking. I didn't have time for fan girls today. she followed me keeping her pace.

"What do you think about two of your teammates going to home coming together this weekend as dates?"

"I think that's none of my damn business, hell if I had the choice I'd be going with the guy I wanted to," I scoffed.

"Are you saying you support your teammates decision to challenge societal norms ? And given that you attend a Jesuit school how does that conflict with your religious faith?" she stepped in front of me making me stop. Who the hell was this woman?

"Look lady, everything isn't all black and white. People like you always try to make it seem like such a big deal so what two guys like each other and want to go to a dance. We're just a couple of kids trying to enjoy high school before life actually starts. We can't let a book written 25 hundred something years ago tell us who we can and can't fuck. If I wanna screw around with another guy it's none of your goddam business. Respect other's privacy," I pushed passed her. Damn it felt good to say that.

"I graduated last year. It's just...I consider my self part of the lgbt community. I wanted to go to prom with my girlfriend, she didn't go to the school but they denied us at the door because they had seen us kissing in the parking lot. I'm a college student studying journalism, I caught wind of the story and just wanted to see how others were responding to the situation in our community. I'm sorry if I upset you." She looked down .

She was actually really pretty when she wasn't running her mouth. I think I do remember hearing about that but the administration said that they were banned from attending for misconduct.

"It's okay, I'm sorry that happened to you. That really sucks," I ushered her to walk with me.

"You said if you had the choice you would go with the guy you wanted? Are you-"

"I don't like labels." I was silent for a moment before answering her again, "but yes but not because of fear from the school....it's because he has a boyfriend." I admitted. Why was I telling her all this?

"aww honey," she hugged me and I hugged her back. I was really sad actually. Seeing them eat lunch together, ride home together, holding hands and kissing in the halls.

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to we have a LGBT community meeting at my house every Friday. More of a social gathering where you meet other people....people like us that get it." she handed me a card.

"I'll have to check it out," I accepted the card. "Well this is my stop" I looked at her and for a moment she looked sort of surprised.

"T-this is a beautiful house," she exclaimed.

"Thanks, and I might seen you around sometimes," I smiled. Before opening the white picket fence entering my yard.

"I'm Stella !!! By the way" she called before I opened the front door.

"Nick," I waved her good bye before entering the house. I might've just made a new friend. I looked at the card. I should try and meet some new people.

The house was empty and quite for right now. Perfect I hurried down the stairs to my room to and took a hot shower.

Orgasm, huh? I have been a little backed up lately.

I thought as I shampooed my hair. My hair was too long, I don't know why they'd been letting me get away with it I'm ROTC but I'm definitely getting it cut tomorrow.

I got out the shower drying myself.  I think I'm actually gonna try his suggestion.