2

"What happened Jiminie?" He asked before the said male pulled away and sniffled.

"I- There... I just had a really shi-shitty day at work." Jimin said sniffling, looking down at his feet. Yoongi furrowed his brows. He knew something must have happened. You just don't come home from work, call your best friend crying and asking him to come over if something hadn't happened.

"Jimin, you have to tell me what happened" Yoongi said a little more sternly, but still very gentle. He didn't want to upset the crying boy further.

"There was just this guy that was really inappropriate. He-he wouldn't leave me alone, and I- I.. I just felt so uncomfortable and I didn't know what to do.... so.. I just.. ran home.." Jimin said, still not meeting Yoongi's gaze. The latter's mouth turned downwards in anger and disgust.

Not for Jimin.

But for the guy who tried forcing himself upon Jimin.

"He didn't do anything, did he?" Yoongi's voice was now laced with more sympathy than anger. He hated seeing his best friend cry. The boy was too sweet and pure to experience things like this.

"No, he um.. He was about to- to... umm" Jimin choked out, while more tears escaped his downcast eyes. He didn't know why he had a hard time telling Yoongi. It wasn't that he didn't trust the boy.. he just felt kind of... embarrassed.

"Jiminie," Yoongi took his hands in his and laced their fingers together. "what did he do?" Yoongi spoke with such gentleness and care that it made Jimin cry even harder. 

How the hell did he get so lucky and end up with a friend like Yoongi?

"He tried to- to force himself.. onto me. But I punched him in the face before he um.. could do anything." The younger choked out, a feeling of relief filling his chest after finally letting the words leave his throat. Yoongi looked like he was about to break something. He was so angry. Because who the fuck had the audacity to try and force themselves upon such a perfect human like Park Jimin? Or anyone for that matter! He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve any of this shit. Jimin was an angel. Which was probably why people called him Angel when he danced at Red Velvet. He was just so delicate and beautiful and well, angelic.

"Oh my god Jimin." Yoongi spoke with such regret as he pulled the shorter male into a bone crushing hug. He felt so guilty for Jimin's pain. He was the one who got them into this world well knowing it was dangerous, but at the time it felt like the only option for the two young boys. They were in deep shit financially and their parents weren't in a position where they were able to provide for the two. They had learned to take care of themselves and each other at a very young age.

The two boys staying in that position for long moments, Jimin crying Yoongi's shoulder wet and Yoongi drawing comforting circles on his best friends back.

The boys pulled away from each others tight grip and walked into Jimin's small bedroom, plopping down on his bed and falling asleep instantly. Dancing all night was exhausting, so they never had trouble falling asleep when they got home from working.

After spending the day in Jimin's apartment keeping the latter company and trying to get his mind elsewhere, Yoongi left the smaller boys apartment and started walking towards his own. 

But as he walked, he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched off. He tried not to look behind him or start running, because he had learnt never to do that from horror movies, but after a while the feeling got too strong, so he turned around and looked towards a dimly lit alley.

A dark haired male with black leather pants and jacket was leaning against the wall with a cocky smirk plastered across his way too handsome face.

Yoongi froze. The man was looking directly at him with with such intensity that he had a hard time looking away. He couldn't figure out what that look meant though.  

Maybe he had seen him at Red Velvet and followed him to get some? It had happened before, and Yoongi seriously hoped this wasn't the case. 

Yoongi snapped out of his gaze and send the stranger a glare back, crossing his arms over his chest to seem more intimidating. 

Fight fire with fire

The man only smirked more, and started walking towards Yoongi. Yoongi kept his cool and continued to look annoyed and confused, even though he was panicking internally. 

The man kept walking towards him, only stopping inches away from him, but Yoongi stood his ground. He didn't want to seem weak. The man could suck his ass.

The man took a blow of a lit cigarette that he apparently had been holding the entire time, and blew the smoke into Yoongi's face. The smaller didn't even flinch, only looked more annoyed than before.

"I'm sorry if I come off rude, but what the fuck do you want?" Yoongi spoke with a raised eyebrow towards the taller guy. The eye contact was so intense that Yoongi felt like crumbling under his gaze.

"I think you and I need to have a little chat." The brunette stated with such authority that Yoongi wondered who the hell that guy thought he was.

Uh, hi, ily. have a great day