Chapter 35

They arrived home with the babies, they walked straight into the nursery where they saw Sonia kaspbrak putting together the cribs for the babies. "M-mom?" Eddie said in a low tone. Sonia got up and hugged Eddie and for the first time, hugged Richie. "I have been thinking lately, you guys love eachother very very much. Right?" "Yes very much" richie replied to Sonia in a weird tone. "So what's the harm in you two being together, if you live eachother and want to be together I can accept that" Sonia said smiling. Bev and Ben walked in just as surprised as Richie and Eddie and Richie turned to hand the baby to bev, and walked forward and hugged Sonia tightly. "Thank you so much for being accepting of mine and eddies love" richie said crying. "Richies more sensitive than I thought" Bev said. "Yea.. you learn that when you get in a relationship with him" eddie said giggling. "I love you mom" Eddie said handing the other baby to Ben and hugging her. "So what's the names?" Bev said smiling. "Richie and I thought we both could choose on name, i get to choose the girl name and he gets to choose the boy. "Okay. Have you figured out the names?" "I have." Eddie said excitedly, "everyone meet.. beverly tozier" Bev stared in awe and hugged Eddie. "That kind of sound like I'm married to Richie" Bev said laughing as they all joined in. "And the name of the boy?" Sonia said. "The name of the boy is..

TO BE CONTINUED
Heyy comment boy names cause I really don't know what to name the boy. Do something Richie would do.