•5: Shit Down•

"Shit!" 

"Thirty-eight!" 

"Fuck hyung!? Stop counting, okay?!" 

"Mmm!"

Hoseok nodded his head and gave a bright smile before continuing.

"And that's the thirty-second 'fuck'!" 

"Hyuuuung!"

Jungkook growled, clearly annoyed at his hyung who was sitting at the couch of his office while smiling like an idiot. 

"Y'know, if you're that stressed because you cannot see or touch your mate for almost two weeks now, I suggest that you better search for him already." 

Jungkook wanted to argue but Hoseok was right. He needed his mate, badly. It's not that he accepted his mate nor he likes his mate, it's just that he's experiencing an unfamiliar feeling from the mate bond. Yeah. Everything is because of the stupid mate bond. He didn't like it, no, not one bit, but he has no choice. 

He knows he was stupid for doing something he trully regrets from the bottom of his inexistent heart. So now he suffers the consequences. 

Jungkook, being a true blood doesn't help much either. He felt more possessive and protective and it clearly bothers him, irritates him to the core even, to think that his mate is not beside him, that he couldn't smell or touch his mate. 

"FuckFuckFuckFuck uuuuuuugh!" 

He let out a long groan of frustration and threw his mug at his door. Gasps from the other side of the wall were heard after the deafening sound of the glass shattering. 

"Jungkook."

Hoseok sighed, he wasn't even startled, as if he's used to the younger's outburst.

"Let's find your mate before you fire another secretary or before another one resigns." 

Hoseok said as he stood up and walked towards Jungkook, tapping the true blood's shoulder in sympathy. Jungkook just glared at nothing, his eyebrows furrowed staring at the broken pieces of his favorite mug. 

Hoseok was, once again, right. Jihoon is the fourth secretary he hired within the past two weeks after his one year secretary, Kunpimook, resigned. The only possible reason why Jihoon wasn't fired, yet, is because sometimes, Jihoon's eyes somehow made him remember of his mate's. Even if it's only a little resemblance, at some point, it calms him down but of course he doesn't want to admit it. 

"Stop being stubborn, Jungkook. Your wolf won't back down. It will fight you or completely destroy you until you reunite with your mate."

Hoseok said with calmness and assurance while Jungkook kept his stare down. 

"Anyway, the mate bond is already established so it's easier to locate him. You could even just focus, try to feel the bond pulling you and you might actually find him in an instant." Hoseok continued, voice sounding so hopeful with a little pity laced with it. 

There was a long pause and Hoseok decided to leave him be for awhile until the younger decided to open his mouth. 

"I, uh" he paused, sounding so hesitant.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook suddenly uttered. Hoseok was startled by the sudden act but he wasn't able to open his mouth when he saw Jungkook's eyes turned crimson red while his gaze was fixed at the door. Few more seconds until the reason as to why Jungkook suddenly acted like that revealed itself.  The door opened and there stand two males. One is blonde and the taller one is silver or ash brown haired.