•9: Nochu•

"How many times should I tell you to not barge-oh-hyung." 

Jungkook realized it's Hoseok who slammed the door of his office open when he finally looked up, taking his eyes off of the papers on his desk. 

"Expecting someone?" Hoseok smiled suggestively as he walked towards Jungkook, holding some papers which he soon handed to the younger. 

"What? No." Jungkook immediately denied as he took the papers from Hoseok's hands. 

Liar. 

He was, in all honesty, expecting his mate. 

Purportedly, he has been following a daily routine for the whole week which would start with Taehyung barging into his office early in the morning, still wearing clothes that Jungkook thinks are hideous and not good to look at first thing in the morning but at least Taehyung would bring some light breakfast and coffee that he learned to just accept although the thought of the vampire adding poison or any kind of drug in his food still puts him on guard. I don't know. He just holds so much negativity in his dull world. It's a typical Jungkook thing. 

The vampire would stay with him the whole day in his office. Taehyung would talk about random things while moving around or he would just keep still on the couch while playing with his phone, reading a manga or watching an anime when Jungkook seemed too busy with his work. Even when Jungkook was away, attending meetings, he would stay in Jungkook's office and Jungkook usually catch him sleeping when he returns.  But the best part is, before the day ends, Jungkook always has dick up in Taehyung's ass, relieving his stress, frustration and anger. So he always comes home, feeling refreshed.  Basically, his daily routine this week starts with Taehyung and ends with Taehyung. But now it's different. There's no Taehyung since this morning and it's almost noon. It feels unusual. 

"Here, hyung. There are too many errors on the last part but the rest are perfect. You did great." Jungkook returned the documents to Hoseok.  "What?" Jungkook asked, head tilted to the side, matched with his eyebrow raised in confusion because Hoseok was just quietly staring at him as if the older was taking details of him while waiting for something.  "Hyung?" 

"Kook, you seem a lot less filled with pent up anger and hatred for the world than usual." Hoseok stated making Jungkook confused even more. 

"What?" 

"I guess having Tae everyday made you a little, uhh.." Hoseok paused searching for the right words.

"Nicer?" He continued while nodding his head.

"Yeah. Nicer." He repeated this time sounding more certain. 

"Nicer? What do you mean?" 

"You just praised me." 

"Wha-Hey! I usually praise people." 

"No. You just usually point out errors and return the files." 

Jungkook didn't respond immediately as he thought of his recent actions. And yes, come to think of it, he indeed became nicer. He remembered thanking Jihoon everytime Jihoon does something for him which in his usual self, he just ignored because he thinks it's Jihoon's job anyways. He also remembered how it became easier to smile at his business clients in which he usually felt smiling as a torture. And yes, he even remembered admitting that Jin is Mr. worldwide handsome in which he was planning to never admit. 

Okay, he became nicer but was it all because of Taehyung? Maybe? Well, Jungkook's not willing to admit it anyways but yes, it's a fact that fucking Taehyung everyday helps him to loosen up. 

"By the way, where's Tae?" Hoseok asked cutting through his thoughts. 

"I don't know." He just coldy replied, eyes returning to his laptop as if he's not interested in knowing where Taehyung is when in fact, he was also asking the same question in his mind. Where the fuck is he?