•17: My Heart Boom Boom•

"Tae. Tae, wake up." Jungkook softly mumbled, half heartedly trying to wake up his mate whose head was comfortably lying on his arm with a long leg and an arm resting on top of him, hugging him like a koala hugging its favorite tree. 

Does he mind?  No. Not really. Not anymore. Not when it already became the usual thing he's been dealing with every morning for more than a week. He still doesn't know why they always end up cuddling because the last thing he always remembers the night before is cumming.  Well, he just gave up on thinking and being mad about it because he realized that Taehyung just likes cuddles and sleeping on one bed with him means cuddles and they have been cuddling, fully naked, skin to skin, basically, everyday. 

But waking up, seeing Taehyung's sleeping face every morning, hearing the older's soft snores while trying to snuggle closer and feeling his mate's warmth might not be that bad. In fact, maybe it is the most refreshing and relaxing morning that Jungkook ever woke up to. It's not the kind of the usual early morning that makes almost everybody feels grouchy. 

Certainly, Jungkook would deny the fact that he even started liking to wake up a little early just to savor the moment of witnessing an angel peacefully sleeping in his arms. 

"Tae." Jungkook softly called again, this time, shaking the vampire a little. To be honest, Jungkook doesn't want to get up yet. It was too early considering the very late time they decided to go to sleep. God. Maybe everyone wishes to be as equally motivated to pull an all-nighter to finish school works as much as how Taehyung and Jungkook are motivated to always do an overnight fucking.  Horny little fucks. 

Anyway, as much as Jungkook wanted to be a lazy ass just like what he's been doing for the past week, for a reason named Jin, today, he couldn't. 

"Tae, Jin hyung's gonna drag us out of bed if we don't get up now." Jungkook said in his raspy morning voice but the other just hugged him tighter.

"Tae, c'mon hyung is g-" 

"Hey guys--Jungkook!! Why are you still sleeping? You shithead! And fuck! it's reeking of sex in here!" Jungkook was startled by the sudden intrusion of a furious Jin. 

"I told you we're going to the town! It's a fucking long ass drive going there and I don't want to starve on the way so you better get up now and we'll leave in 30 minutes because I want to arrive there before lunch! Do you hear me?! My goodness. Why don't you try to become a little more like your mate." Jin muttered in one breath and with a final sassy eye roll and a huff of annoyance, he stomped out of Jungkook's room. 

Jungkook released long sigh as he slowly get out of his bed and went to the big bathroom in his room. Once he entered, he already heard someone showering while happily humming. He opened the transparent door, separating the shower and bathtub area and he saw Taehyung showering with the brightest mood. He leaned to the tiled wall, arms crossed, an eyebrow lifted and a death glare shot. 

"Well played, you little fucker." Jungkook said, a little irritated upon realizing what just happened earlier. He was guessing that Taehyung probably felt Jin approaching through his vampire senses while Jungkook was distracted on waking him up. And by using his vampire speed, he quickly unlocked the door on time with Jin's movements then he went ahead to the bathroom so it ended up with Jungkook being scolded alone. 

"Good morning to you too, Jungkook." Taehyung responded without sparing his mate a glance and just continued washing himself under the relaxing warm water. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking towards his mate, joining him in the shower. He snaked his arms around Taehyung's slim waist, actually back hugging his mate. The older flinched by the sudden act but liked it anyway, he doesn't really mind. He likes any type of skinship, to be honest.