•19: No•

"So you didn't." 

"I couldn't." 

"Pussy." 

"Yeah." 

"But why?" 

"I..." Taehyung paused looking at the hand that his mate pulled away from, remembering the force and the rush of the act as if he's a cheating boyfriend that was caught red handed.  "Chim, I'm stupid." He continued and Jimin went silent on the other side of the line. "I haven't thought of what if he doesn't like me back?" He softly laughed, an empty laugh. "That's why I didn't tell him what I feel."

Taehyung sighed and clenched his hand. He didn't think that he could be hurt for liking someone. He's stupid when it comes to relationshits. Spare him. He never had one before and everything is foreign in all his senses. 

Maybe he's starting to unravel, slowly knowing his way to the twists and turns of different emotions from liking to loving. But as of now, he still can't figure it out. The difference between like and love or relationship and relationshit and starting to realize everything just now is too much to handle for a love noob like him. It's a mess. 

He's in a mess that he might not get out of and maybe not telling Jungkook what he feels, not dealing with his building emotions or not wanting what could be beyond of whatever they have right now, can maintain that thin line, that boundary between their marks as mates and hearts as simple men falling in love. It could maintain their messy but not complicated relationship.  It's just going to be too complex once you've started involving hearts and love. It makes everything fucking difficult. 

Jimin knows it too. He knows that his best friend is starting to fall into a deep shit. He wanted to say that Jungkook probably likes him too or that they are bonded mates so it's okay to like his mate, he even wanted to say that Taehyung should just go ahead and confess but he also knows that there's something else Taehyung didn't mention, something that cuts his best friend deeper.

Just from the way Taehyung spoke, the way his voice falter or his breathing shakes, Jimin already knows. So he stayed silent and both of them knew that at that moment, if Jimin was there, he would just hug Taehyung without uttering a word because sometimes that's just what people need. A listening ear and a warm hug. 

"Tae." Jimin finally spoke after a long pause. "Since I'm missing you so much, once you're home, I'll let you hop on my back. I'll carry you for one whole night." He continued and heard a soft breath when someone smile with a sigh. 

"Mmm." Taehyung hummed and nodded his head though Jimin couldn't see. "Thank you Chim. I miss you so much." He continued, wanting nothing more but to see Jimin as soon as possible. 

"Yeah. You should enjoy your few days left. You have a lot of work to do when you come back y'know." 

"A fucking lot." 

"Yep. A fucking lot." 

"The company's doing alright without me though." 

"You asshole. Don't let me take charge of everything and go on a one month leave." 

"You know I love you, right?" 

"Asshole." 

"Mmm. I love you more!" 

"Whatever. I'm gonna go now. Another asshole is calling for me." 

"M'kay! Say hi to Yoongi hyung for me! Bye~" 

"Bye!"  The call ended and Taehyung put his phone on the bedside table. 

"Jimin says hi." Taehyung said without even looking at Jungkook who just got out of the bathroom after showering.