•20: Important Jizznezz•

"You woke me up!" 

"I did." 

"Fuck you!"

"Tae can you stop being a bitch about it? You're already fucking awake."

"But I was having a nice dream and you're such a cockblocker dammit!"

"And you're a shithead. You were bugging me an hour ago to stop 'cause you're fucking hungry or whatever and now you just had to be a fucking brat just because of a wet dream!" 

"Wha-It's not a wet dream asshole! I was dreaming about bunnies!" 

"And you're mad because of that." 

"But Jungkook, we were already on the moon!" 

"Whatever. Just..shut the fuck up. I'm done with this." 

"They are muscular bunnies, Kook." 

"So?" 

"So they are fucking muscular!! But still cute." 

Jungkook released a defeated sigh, wanting nothing more but to not listen to his mate telling a detailed story of his dream because he knows it would go into an extent.

"Listen, I'm sorry I woke you up. Sorry for being a cockblock just don't s- 

"Here. This is- Your favorite." 

"Yeah. Thanks." Jungkook said as he grabbed the paper bag with his favorite burger from the convenient store they had always been stopping by whenever they're having the long ride, I mean they used to. 

They - is Ana and him. Yes, them. They've dated for five fucking years so almost everything they do, everything they go, everything they see and even hear will sadly remind them of each other. It's part of an inevitable aftermath of a long term relationship that fortuna- sorry, I mean, unfortunately didn't work out. 

"Here's for you Tae."  Ana gave Taehyung the same that she bought for Jungkook. And yes, she calls him Tae as Taehyung insisted during their long ass ride. They actually tried to have a conversation for the five hours ride, hoping for the next three more hours not to be that awkward. 

During their chit chats for the past hours, Taehyung concluded that Ana is a nice girl. She's sweet and adorable. She's also beautiful and smart. She's perfect. No wonder Jungkook dated her for five years. 

Knowing Ana a little more, Taehyung begun to wonder about the Jungkook that was Ana's boyfriend. The past Jungkook. It didn't cross his mind before when Jin told him about the gist of their relationship and it being the reason why Jungkook changed, but now, being with the woman who caused that change, he wonders what kind of boyfriend was Jungkook to her or how much they loved each other. 

If only. 

If only Ana hasn't met her destined mate, she would probably never left Jungkook and they are probably together until now... and Jungkook... Jungkook will be all smiles and laughs like what he used to be, according to Jin. 

He will be happy, the happiest Jungkook that Taehyung wanted to see. 

"Thanks Ana!" Taehyung smiled sweetly, already eyeing the burger that looks so delicious. 

The three of them are outside, enjoying the cool breeze, leaning against Jungkook's car while looking at the night sky above them. Taehyung is in the middle of his mate and his mate's ex. He still doesn't know the details of how they broke up  but it seemed that they are still friends or at least trying to be or he doesn't know, but the two are certainly civil with each other.