•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•

"Ah! Jungkook!" 

Taehyung gasped when Jungkook suddenly attacked his neck, sucking and making marks here and there. 

"Ah! mmm~ah!" The vampire moaned when the younger pressed their hardened members and started rolling his hips, creating friction while he continues to paint his mate's skin with red blotches. 

Taehyung bucked his hips up, trying to press their members harder. It's an act of begging for more, getting more impatient than usual. 

After the heated kiss at the ferris wheel, they immediately went home with three things on their minds: fuck you, fuck me, let's fuck. 

Lasciviousness never dies. 

They might even be too horny that they even used their supernatural speed going to their hotel room. Not that it's far anyway. It's actually just next to the amusement park but their horny asses can't wait. So, yeah. They rushed towards their hotel room and once the door opened, they promptly kissed sloppily as they started undressing. 

It wasn't perfect. It was rushed and clumsy until they reached their bedroom but that's how they ended up fully naked on the bed, rubbing their erections. 

"Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled, his breath was shaking as he slightly tugged his mate's hair when the younger started playing with his nipples. "Don't-ah! Not too hard. ...nng~please." He continued as he felt Jungkook's teeth grazing over his hardened bud while his other nipple was being rubbed and pinched by his mate's hand. 

Jungkook knew Taehyung is sensitive when it comes to his nipples so he continued playing with it a little too hard, feeling satisfied with the vampire's priceless reactions which sexually stimulates him even more. 

"Tae." Jungkook whispered before deeply inhaling his mate's intoxicating scent of arousal letting it engulf him, clouding his mind. After a moment, he glided down, settling himself between Taehyung's widely spread legs. 

"Hold your legs." The true blood commanded as he pushed his mate's folded legs up to have a better view of the older's lewd, pinkish, tight puckered hole. The older obeyed and braced his hands on his legs, holding his position as the younger demanded. 

"Holy shit...Ah! Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung moaned and his breath hitched when he suddenly felt Jungkook's tongue poking his entrance. He continued moaning as the younger begun licking his puckered hole. Soft, wet and warm tongue brushing flat and circling his rim, making him feel a little weird at first but totally good. 

Taehyung's head was pressed back on the pillow, his eyes were closed as he continued to elicit lewd moans and his body shudders while Jungkook licks and sucks on his hole, his hands caressing the older's thighs. 

"F-fuck nnng~good...Jungkook so good..ah!" Taehyung moan, feeling the bliss of pleasure. He felt like melting just from his mate's tongue. All hail the generous gods for giving him a mate who can eat his ass oh so fucking good. 

"Mmm~ah..Jungkook..inside ah! P-please..." Taehyung pleaded, wanting something inside him as soon as possible. 

Jungkook stopped and reached for the bottle of lube on their bedside table where other sex toys and stuffs they used last night were placed. He squeezed a certain amount on his hand, covering his fingers. 

"Mmm!" Taehyung held his breath in anticipation when he felt his mate's finger prodding and circling his entrance. "A-ah! Ah!" His body quivered, feeling the sudden sensation when Jungkook pushed his finger, knuckle deep. 

"Tae." Jungkook said in a low, breathy voice, watching his mate, eyes clouded by pure want and satisfaction. 

"Ah! Ah! Fuck! Ah!" Taehyung's eyes widen as he sucked a sharp breath when the younger unexpectedly suck his cock while fingering his hole. It's a pleasure that made him almost lose his mind. He doesn't know where to focus. His front or his back. Both feels too good. Double the pleasure.