•26: Fall Everything Fall•

"Tae? Are you okay?" 

"Y-yeah. I'm just a little sad." 

"Why?" 

"Because we're back." 

"What?" 

"I mean we're already here. I wish we could've stayed there longer but...that was the best weekend I ever had." 

"Don't worry. We'll have more trips in the future." Jungkook assured, his other hand leaving the wheel as he put it on his mate's thigh, rubbing it a little in a comforting way. 

Their weekend get away was over in a flash but it was a blast because both of them seemed to enjoy every little thing when they're together. Sadly, they needed to go back to reality where they had to face endless works and problems again. After the flight, the werewolf's cars were already outside of the airport, one is for him and his mate while the other is for his servants who brought the cars.

At the moment, the younger was driving to drop his mate to his house but during the whole ride from the plane and now in his car, Jungkook can't help but notice Taehyung's unusual behaviour. He's too quiet that Jungkook thought he's sick. Gladly, he isn't. But he's still not the usual Taehyung and it's really bothering the true blood.

"Mmm...more trips....that would be nice." Taehyung mumbled, his eyes focused outside while a little smile visibly formed on his lips. 

Jungkook took one last glance before concluding that Taehyung is telling the truth so he didn't dwell much on this issue and continued driving, thinking everything is okay.  Or maybe there's really something wrong because after the ride, Taehyung invited his mate to stay the night but a very surprising thing happened.

They didn't have sex. Taehyung's actually and honestly and unusually and unexpectedly not horny. Yeah. Sucks. So instead of rushing to his room and immediately lying naked on his bed, shamelessly asking to be fucked, they just actually went inside calmly and after doing their routines before sleeping, they just peacefully lie on the bed without having any sexual activity. Just a comfortable cuddle. 

"Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled, his head resting on his mate's chest, loving the sound of the true blood's heartbeat. 

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded, his hand softly brushing the older's hair.  "I want to stay like this forever." The older said, pressing himself harder on his mate's chest, sighing in contentment. 

"That won't happen." Jungkook deadpanned. 

"What!?" The older exclaimed, shooting the younger a look of shock and disbelief. "You don't want to be with me?" He continued, pouting cutely. 

"Well, I'll reconsider since you're cute but if you wouldn't stop being an asshole I might have to think about it." Jungkook stated, trying his best not to laugh and fighting the smile forming on his face. 

"Oh puh-leaze." Taehyung rolled his eyes but with a teasing smile. "Mr. Jeon, we both know you love me and my bitchy attitude." He continued before giving the younger's lips a peck. 

"For your information Mr. Kim, I'm already re-thinking all my life decisions." Jungkook retorts. "I might even die young because of you and your bitchy attitude." He continued with a smirk.  "Stop being a jerk." Taehyung fought back with another playful eye roll. 

"Stop being a bitch." Jungkook immediately responds and they both looked at each other in the eyes with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Dickhead wolfy." 

"Shithead vamp." 

"Cocky assed brat." 

"Spoiled rotten fuckhead."