Switch[Predaking]

Requested by Sammiesepticeye

I really love this

Enjoy~

—————

You stared at the one eyes mech through the glass. Yellow liquid surrounded your tank. Giving your vision a bit of a blur.

The scientist walked at a quick pace around the room. Obviously looking for something and not being able to find it. Your small tail swished around, ears twitched.

Shockwave couldn't find what he was looking, he began to head to the big door heading out into the hallway of the nemesis. Leaving your little pod alone.

You wanted out, badly. Your tail curled around you body and you got a bit close to the glass.

Predaking was trotting by the door. Deciding to go into the lab. The door opened revealing his huge form. He folded his wings into his body and moved his tail to be under him. He walked in fully and the door shut behind him. Once the door shut he transformed, the metal shifting across his body and showing his other Cybertronian form his head nearly hitting the ceiling of the lab. He scanned the lab and his eyes landed on your pod.

He trotted over. Placing his servos on the glass, your paw hit the glass where his servo was.

"I'll get you out" he said. He brought it hand back and curled it into a fist.

You opened your maw, bubbles coming out and floating to the top, trying to get more of his attention.

He punched the glass. It shattered, and the yellow liquid spilled out of the pod and your frame slipped out, sliding across the ground. Predaking's legs stopped you from going too far. Your shakily got one your four legs. Your legs wobbled but you stood up.

You looked up at Predaking, he looked down at you in sympathy.

"Come on, we are leaving." He said softly then turned on his heel

You gave a small whine. But obeyed. He was your king and only one left of your kind. You took a small step forward, but quickly falling. First time waking wasn't easy.

Predaking looked back at you.

"What is the matter?" He asked

You looked at him. Then back down at you legs. You took another shaky step but this time you didn't fall. You stretched your wings and your tail. Some of the liquid dripped off of your tail and wing. The yellow liquid decorating the floor.

A sudden sound frighten you. Your frame jumping, Predaking transfromed back into his beast form, his body shifting showing wings and a tail. Once he was done he snapped his head towards you and slowly strode over. Looking down on your frame. He lowered his neck down. Getting a closer look at you.

You gave a small whine. He stood up straighter and began to walk towards the door. He gave a soft growl. Wanting you to follow him

You obeyed, he was your king after all

~~~

You looked down from the flight deck. Only seeing clouds below. You gave a whine in protest backing up slowly away from the ledge.

Predaking wall towards the edge of the flight deck. Looking down towards the earth then Towards you again.

An alarm filled your ears, making you shriek in surprise, you used your front paws and covered your sensitive ears.

Predaking knew that sound and it wasn't good. He turned around and ran toward you, running behind you and nudging you towards the edge. You quickly removed your paws from your face and looked forwards, confused as why you were moving and soon realized he was moving you with is snout quickly towards the edge of the flight deck. You squirmed and cried not wanting to. You couldn't fly yet. He gave a hiss and you quickly stopped he was bigger and more powerful than you.