•31: Butterfly Pt.1•

"J-Jungkook..." 

Jimin uttered, eyes wide, body stiffened at the sight. 

"Jungkook!" 

"Don't!" The true blood shouted, stopping Jin and the others who were about to attack. "Leave this annoying little fucker to me." He continued, voice without hesitation and his eyes, not leaving his mate who looked a little pissed because Taehyung just hates being interrupted when he's playing. 

"Tsk. Cockblocker." Taehyung mumbled, clicking his tongue and rolling his eyes before leaping backwards, away from the true blood. 

Taehyung looked at his hand that was covered in blood and pouted before glaring at his mate.

"Look wolfy, it's not yet your turn. We'll have to finish the game first." He stated, pointing and glancing at the severely injured Jimin behind the younger.

Jungkook, on the other hand, grunts in pain as he touched the side of his stomach where Taehyung's hand was buried seconds ago, creating a pretty deep wound. He released a deep sigh while thinking about how his mate could be such a pain in the ass. 

"We're all gonna die." 

"Then how are we going to stop him."

The worried and frightened Hoseok asked, anxious about their lives that may end tonight.  "Tae's body is strong but not strong enough for his own power, plus, he's not even trained to fight. So, exhausting him would be one.

The other is knock him unconscious and lastly, keep triggering his brain. Uhh, like, remind him of memorable things."

"Whatever." Jungkook deadpanned, closing his eyes for a moment and once he opened it, the time seemed to slow down. His strength filled the room that the others felt the thickness of the air, feeling the pressure and almost making their knees give up.

"Okay." Taehyung smiled, looking so excited upon finding a strong toy, probably the strongest one he ever had. "We're going to have f-" The prince suddenly stopped, his expression transitioned from giddy to a blank one as if he was thinking deeply. 

"Your eyes." Taehyung mumbled to himself, looking at the familiar mesmerizing silver eyes. "Tsk." He shook his head a little before deeply breathing, shrugging off the sudden bothering feelings. 

Silence. 

There was a moment of silence. It was so quiet that their breaths and heart beats sounded so loud. It was so quiet that it adds to the tension everyone is surely feeling. Certainly, it's one of those nerve wracking scenarios that they might never forget. 

After a while, as if someone said the cue, the true blood and the royal blood finally engaged in a fight. 

They were so fast that even their friends couldn't quite follow. So, the others just left everything in Jungkook's hands as they rushed to the injured Jimin. 

"What will happen to those two?" Jin asked, anxiety devouring him while watching the couple actually fighting each other without holding back. "What if they end up hurting each other?" He added, voice shaking as if he was about to cry because of worrying too much. 

"I...don't know." Jimin said, grunting in pain. "Let's just trust them, for now." He continued. 

"Jimin." Yoongi uttered as he tilts his head to the side, exposing his neck. "Drink, you weakling." He ordered and Jimin smiled before leaning closer and burying his fangs on his mate's pail and soft skin. 

"Mmm...hah." Yoongi breathe, feeling his blood being sucked by his mate while Jimin felt replenished, at least some of his wounds, mostly the not too serious ones, quickly healed.