•33: Lotus-Eater•

"Namjoon!" Jin shouted. "What did I tell you?" He continued, furrowing his brows to the taller man who was looking at him with a face that has an 'I swear I didn't do anything, I'm so innocent' type of expression. 

"I was just-" 

"Exactly." Namjoon was cut off. "You were just trying to turn on the stove but it resulted to almost burning us down." Jin continued, raising an eyebrow. 

"Uh, but I...I just-" 

"Precisely." The taller was cut off again. "You just tried to reach the cup but you ended up spilling whatever it contains." The older nagged. 

"I didn't mean to! I was just-" 

"Totally." Namjoon sighed as he was cut off yet again. "You just tried to fry something but ended up burning the frying pan." 

"Look, I was just-" 

"Absolutely. You're just naturally destructive." 

"But I really d-" 

"Namjoon." Jin uttered in a sassy tone with his hands on his waist. 

"Right. I'm sorry." Namjoon sighed, head hung low as he slowly and quietly sit down like a good boy. 

"Good. Now stay there and do nothing while I finish cooking." The older stated before continuing to cook. 

After the short argument, the kitchen went back to being awfully quiet despite the fact that there are five men in the room. 

Soon, there were snuffles heard, making the others who are currently having a blank state of mind eventually felt a little bothered. They all turned their heads to the oldest, looking at his back as he continued cooking.

"Hyung." Hoseok said in a soft tone. 

"I'm...I'm just cutting onions. Gosh, it:s making me cry." Jin lied, trying so hard to suppress his sobs but everyone is the same. They were all trying their best not to break down. 

"I...I have to make this delicious for Tae. He needs to eat a lot." Jin continued between his sniffs.  Right. They were all trying to be strong. That's why none of them cried after they left Taehyung in his room. They have to be tough for their friend because Taehyung needs people to hold on to. 

But, 

They didn't know that the person they are mourning over and the one they are currently so worried about are actually the happiest creature in the whole universe at the moment. 

"Asshole! Dickhead! Jerk! Douchebag! Stupid muscled bunny!! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" 

"Stop shouting at my face first thing in the morning." 

"I...I hate you so much!" Taehyung said, still straddling his mate's stomach while crying and shouting like crazy. 

"Hey, Tae." Jungkook uttered, voice sounding so soft and gentle as he pulled the older's arm, making his mate bent towards him and now they are face to face. Jungkook smiled and cupped his mate's face, thumbs brushing away the tears. 

"When did you become so ugly?" The younger stated while Taehyung seemed taken aback, lips opening, tending to say something but he couldn't form any words so his lips went back to a thin line, pressed together. 

"Tae, look at you. You're so pale and you've become so thin and your eyes." Jungkook stated, eyes filled with pain and concern. "Your eyes are puffy and reddish." 

"Y-you don't love me anymore?" Taehyung sobbed, tears continuously flowing from his already swollen eyes. "B-because I'm ugly?" He continued, his breath was uneven and broken.