•34: Outro•

"Oh. Again?" 

"I'm very busy. Something came up so, uh, I really can't. I'm sorry." 

"Okay. I understand. Take care. I-" 

"Gotta go, Tae. Bye." 

"...love you." Taehyung mumbled after the call has ended. He pouted as he dragged his feet, going back to his room with an unpleasant feeling. His chest feels tight and heavy and he couldn't deny the disappointment and sadness that were slowly devouring him. 

"You promised we'll go out tonight." The prince muttered as he plopped down on his bed. He reached for the elephant plushie and hugged it tightly. "You broke your promise again, stupid bunny." He continued and let out a deep sigh of frustration.

He was feeling so depressed since he has to face another broken promise from his always too busy boyfriend. 

Apparently, Jungkook promised him that they will have a date tonight to make up for the days and nights when they just had few minutes of talking and cuddling, and the days and nights when they had more quickies than long rounds of rough, hot, passionate heated sex. 

It's all because Jungkook is very busy recently but Taehyung understands that. He knows the younger has to run a whole company that was starting to get bigger and bigger. He knows his mate was also trying to balance work and their relationship. He knows that sometimes Jungkook has to prioritize work over him. He knows but, at some point he honestly can't help but feel a little mad.  He's mad not because of Jungkook being busy but he's mad because his mate constantly makes promises that gets his hopes high only to be crushed. 

"If you're not going to fulfill your promise, then just don't promise anything in the first place." The prince said to himself, sulking at the thought. 

He just miss being with his mate but at some point because of the 'I'm sorry I have no time for you' situation he's been experiencing for the past three months, he started wondering if his mate misses him too. 

Those thoughts are dangerously toxic because it develops into some paranoia shit and he'll start worrying like what if Jungkook doesn't love him anymore or what if the younger got tired of him already since they have been, in fact, dating for more than two years already. 

But he always try to think positive and sometimes he remembers what troubles they had to go through as a couple. They've been through a lot too but at least they're still together because they love each other and they learn from their mistakes. 

Getting in a relationship was never easy. Taehyung realized that after they had their first major argument caused by Jungkook's over possessiveness and his sassy ass. 

That was the time they almost reached a break up and it started from Jungkook's jealousy over men possessing a last name Park: Park Jimin, Park Bogum and Park Hyung-sik. 

Jungkook was envious of Taehyung and Jimin's undoubtedly unbreakable bond and he felt threatened thinking that if Taehyung has to choose between him and Jimin, most probably, the older might choose Jimin over him. 

The younger felt like Jimin has the biggest space in his mate's heart but he also felt hopeless because he couldn't change the fact that before him, Jimin is the one who was always with his mate. Jimin is the person Taehyung runs to when he has problems, it's Jimin who comforts Taehyung, it's Jimin who protects his mate... it was Jimin, Jimin, Jimin and Jungkook can't do anything about that. 

On the other hand, Bogum and Hyung-sik's case wasn't envy like in Jimin's but it was jealousy as a lover. Jungkook gets easily angry when he sees how close Taehyung is to his childhood friend and co-workers but what pisses the younger off the most is the fact that Bogum and Hyung-sik are both nice and handsome and taller than him. Plus, they are so caring towards his mate. They seemed so fond of his Taehyung and that made twitches in his system, turning the defense mode.