•35: Good To You•

"I-Is that the truth?" 

"Tae." Jungkook sighed.

"You can even ask my employees. They know her." 

"B-but I saw you-" 

"How many times do I have to explain that she was just measuring my hips and legs." 

"But it looked like you were doing the dirty!"

"Yeah. LOOKED LIKE." Jungkook said, emphasizing the words. 

"Hey! Anyone who saw you will think the same!" Taehyung retorts, probably not planning on apologizing for misunderstanding and jumping into conclusion. 

"Anyone?" Jungkook snorted in frustration. "Maybe it's just you!" 

"Me!? Oh my god Kook! If you're in my shoes, you would think the same!" The older responded as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It's your fault for making it look like you're doing something bad." He continued and pouted like a kid. 

"Tae, really?" Jungkook said and sighed in disbelief. "Look, it's not my fault that you have a goddamn dirty mind." He continued and released a huff of irritation. 

Now, two ADULTS are sitting on a king sized bed, bodies facing each other but both eyes are looking away with cute pouts and glares. 

Silence. 

The room was nothing but silence. Neither are willing to lose to their another senseless argument. No one's willing to talk and no one's willing to swallow and choke on their own huge pride that is probably as huge as Taehyung's ass. 

After a few moments of silence passed, Jungkook heard sniffs. He wanted to check if Taehyung was crying but he was being stopped by his imaginary pride. 

So, Jungkook ended up having to face a dilemma. Is it his pride? Or his love?  Which should he choose?  It was hard but not really hard but it's hard for him. Yeah. His pride keeps on telling him that he has all the right to be mad because he was falsely accused and was left by his mate.  He wasn't given a chance to explain and even when he already explained, he was still doubted and it just hurts him to know that his mate could think of him that low. 

He might never said it before but he really hates cheating since his past girlfriend kinda cheated on him before officially breaking up with him. So yeah. Fuck all cheating assholes. Cheaters should go to the deepest pits of hell. 

Maybe he was kinda offended by the fact that Taehyung levelled him with those cheating fucktards so he couldn't let that pass. Plus, Taehyung wasn't even trying to apologize for his mistake and instead of saying sorry, he's actually being a sassy brat who has the guts to get angry when he knows he's at fault. 

However, though Jungkook is disappointed and mad, hearing his mate's soft cries is really, really, really making him soft and he prays for nothing but for Taehyung to just make the first move and apologize to at least save his nonexistent pride from completely shattering.

"Tae, a-are you crying?"  Okay. As a whipped man that we know he is, of course, he can't stand Kim Taehyung. 

"Tae, hey, come here, baby." Jungkook softly said as he gently pulled his pouting mate until they're both lying down on the bed. Jungkook wrapped his arm around his mate and the older rests his head on his mate's chest. 

"Tae, stop crying." The younger stated before kissing his mate's forehead. "Hey, why are you even crying?" He continued when the sniffs of the older still rang in his ears. 

"I-It's because...I think...I think I'll die if you ever cheated on me." Taehyung mumbled between his snuffles. 

"Hey, look at me." Jungkook uttered, softly grabbing his mate's chin, tilting the older's head so they can look into each other's eyes.