Gabriel x sam

"Mr Novak?" Sam asked walking into the music room, Gabriel turned and looked at him with a smile "what's up?" he asked Sam looked at him nervously "I wondered if you could teach me how to play the guitar?" Sam asked hopefully.

Gabriel shot him a teasing smirk "are you using this as an excuse to spend more time with me?" Gabriel joked, Sam blushed brightly "what?! N-no" Sam stammered, Gabriel chuckled at the bashful teen.

"I was only joking calm down," Gabriel told him a smirk still playing on lips, Sam took a deep breath and tried to relax "so will you help me?" Sam asked again "course I will, but why do you want to learn how to play?" Gabriel asked standing up and beckoning Sam to follow him.

Sam followed him and waited patiently for Gabriel to tell him what to do "take a seat" Gabriel directed, Sam quickly sat down and let out an inaudible sigh 'calm down Sam, stop getting embarrassed' Sam thought to himself "can you actually play anything?" Gabriel asked kindly.

Sam looked at him depressed "no I can't" he muttered looking at the floor, Gabriel gave him a reassuring pat on the back "don't worry, I'm gonna teach you" when Sam finally looked up at him with wide eyes he found Gabriel watching him with a soft smile.

Gabriel handed Sam the guitar and waited patiently while Sam got comfortable with it, Gabriel slid his chair so that he was directly in front of Sam.

"Give me your hand" Gabriel demanded softly Sam gave him his hand and let him move it around until it was where Gabriel wanted, he then manoeuvred his fingers until they were at the right points on the neck.

"Strum" and he did, he moved Sam's fingers again "strum" so he did and it carried on like that until someone barged in on them.

"Gabe" someone whined, Gabriel, shook his head and gave Sam a smirk "what do you want Balthazar?" Gabriel asked  feigning annoyance "I for once need your help" Balthazar claimed, "what do you need help with?" Gabriel asked turning to look at his younger brother.

"Cassie has got a crush" Balthazar explained almost sadly "on you I already know that" Sam shot Gabriel a confused look "aren't they brothers?" Sam questioned "not by blood, they knew each other when they were still with their birth families and they went in to care near the same time as well, they've always been really close" Gabriel clarified giving Sam a hopeful smile.

Sam turned to Balthazar with a nervous smile "I can try and help if you want" Sam suggested Balthazar smirked at him "honestly I thought you'd be more....... judgy" Sam smiled at him "you love who you love" he smiled sending a meaningful glance at Gabriel who missed it because he was still looking at his brother Sam knew Balthazar had seen the look when his smirk widened.

Sam internally groaned "Bal stop smirking and get on with it" Gabriel stated annoyed Balthazar's smirk suddenly dropped "he's been flirting and getting awfully close to this Dean guy" Balthazar explained with a frown "did you ever think he might be doing it to make you jealous so you'd finally make a move?" Gabriel questioned.

Balthazar shook his head "Cassi wouldn't do that, he actually cared he would've got annoyed and made a move" Gabriel nodded his head in agreement, "Dean Winchester?" Sam asked reminding both men that he was still there "yeah why?" Balthazar asked raising an eyebrow.

"That's my brother" Sam confessed apologetically, Balthazar groaned "that's just wonderful" Gabriel shook his head "chuck give me mercy" Gabriel muttered to himself "who's chuck?" Sam asked confused "he's our dad."

"Stop getting off topic. Walk up to him and kiss him" Gabriel advised Balthazar stood up determinedly and stalked out of the classroom on a hunt for Castiel, Sam and Gabriel shared a look then quickly followed after the man on a mission.