Chapter Thirteen

"Goodnight, everyone," you snuggled into your warm duvet as everyone said sleepy good nights in return.
You were just beginning to drift of into sleep after 20 or 30 minutes, before you heard shuffling sounds and shushed whispers.
You stretched, and turned over towards them, pretending to be deep into sleep. As you yawned, they froze, but as you relaxed, whoever it was continued moving. You barely peeked an eye open to see someone walking. You all decided to sleep in the living room because it was a big space, and Mike still didn't trust the animatronics. Luckily, he was released from the hospital.
You got very suspicious as you saw two people walk over to the opposite side of the room, where Mike was asleep.
The two picked him up. One covered his mouth as the other restrained him.
"What the hell do you fuckers think you're doing?" You shouted, standing up and holding a hammer which was hidden under you pillow.
They immediately froze and stared at you.
"Let go of him. Now." You demanded, taking a few steps towards them, hammer raised.
They immediately dropped Mike, who fell to the floor with a thump before hoisting himself up. "What the-" he froze when he saw animatronics beside him and you with your hammer raised.
"What the hell were you bastards going to do to him?" You cussed. You knew they weren't very fond of it, and it seemed to threaten them.
"What... Um, nothing!" You recognised the voice of Freddy.
"Yeah-um, nothing!" That was the voice of Chica.
You glared at them suspiciously.
"How many times do I have to tell you: leave him alone." They raised their hands and went back off to bed. "Calm down, (F/N). We weren't gonna hurt him." When Chica said that, you heard them snicker afterwards.
"Bullshit. Like I said, get anywhere near him and I won't hesitate to take this hammer to your pretty little faces."
"What happened to the old (F/N) we knew? She was always scared and never cussed. Oh, how times have changed!" You saw Freddy visibly shake his head.
"Shut up and get to bed!" You said angrily, to which they obliged.
You picked up your pillow and blankets and went over beside Mike. You placed your pillow and blankets beside his before laying down beside him.
"Thanks," he whispered.
You grabbed one of his hands and guided it to the hammer under your pillows. You didn't want the animatronics hearing where it was if you spoke it.
He nodded his head and you smiled.
You drifted slowly off to sleep like that, after an hour or two.

You were the first to wake up. You rubbed your eyes at sat up, careful not to disturb anybody. The very first thing you did was make sure everyone was there, which to your satisfaction, they were.
You slipped out from under the covers and decided to make breakfast for everybody. You made pancakes, sausage, and bacon.
Soon after you finished cooking, everybody else woke up.
"Good morning, (F/N)," Mike said, walking into the kitchen sleepily, rubbing his eyes.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty," you joked and flicked his forehead playfully.
"Hey, I made breakfast for everybody," you announced as everyone gathered in the kitchen. You heard a few "thank you"s before placing plates before everybody.
You sat down last, in between Mike and Bonnie.
It was awkward for a few moments.
"So, most important conversations go on at tables, so who has anything important to say?" You said, not expecting anybody to reply.
"Yes! When are you going to make pizza?" Chica shouted.
You heard collective groans from around the room, followed by protests.
You couldn't help but laugh a little. "Soon, don't worry."
"(F/N)," Foxy said slowly. "What is your honest opinion on all of us?"
You were silent for quite a while. "I...I'm not sure, actually," you started. "I honestly have a sort of...hate, for all of you, considering what you'd done to those children. But then again, hate isn't the only emotion I feel," you glanced around at all of them.
"...what emotion?" Freddy asked cautiously.
"Can't tell," you stated simply, before going to put your plate in the sink. As you turned around, you saw them all giving you curious looks, including Mike.
"But that emotion... It applies to all of you," you smiled, and left the room. Not before seeing their surprised faces, of course.