•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•

"Jungkook what's this!?" 

"Wh-Huh? You told me to buy you those." 

"What? I never asked this! I said I want strawberries!" 

"Tae." Jungkook let out a sigh. "You said you wanted cherries." He continued, lifting an eyebrow matching his 'I'm so fucking done with you' kind of face. 

"No Kook! I said strawberries!" Taehyung persists as he sat down on the couch, pouting with arms crossed. 

"Tae, I'm not fucking amnesiac." Jungkook retorts, rolling his eyes in irritation as he sat down next to his disappointed mate. 

"Neither am I, Kook." The older said with his bitchy sassy tone. 

"Says the one who always forgets his own demands and blames it on me." The younger replied as he grabs the bowl of cherries and ate one. 

"Seriously Tae, this always happens." Jungkook continued, letting out a deep breath as a sign of exhaustion because he just got home and ended up being snobbed at by his loving husband.  There was a short silence between the two as if they were letting their nerves calm down first.  "I'm sorry, Kook." Taehyung uttered softly as he looked at his mate with his big puppy eyes. "It's just...I'm kinda-" 

"I know." Jungkook cut him off as he looked at Taehyung with a comforting slight smile. Yes, he's kinda tired but he's not mad. So he stretched his arm, welcoming his mate in his arms which the other hastily did, gliding closer to him. 

Taehyung hummed, loving the way the younger's arm rests around his waist as he nuzzled his nose on the crook of his mate's neck. 

"It must be so hard for you, Kook." The older whispered, voice sounding somewhat guilty. 

"Yeah but.." The younger smiled at his own thoughts, his happiness cannot be contained. 

"But I'm willing to do anything for you and for our baby." He confessed before kissing his husband's forehead and putting his hand on Taehyung's baby bump, rubbing it gently.  Taehyung can't help but smile in pure bliss as he thanked the almighty creator for giving him such an understanding mate. 

Jungkook is such a blessing. 

It's a fact that he was never good at romantic shits. No giving of roses and chocolates or surprises and gifts. He's also a prideful man who hates losing so much. But, behind his cold exterior and undeniable rudeness, he's actually a whipped man who can be very sweet and caring in his own ways in which Taehyung was truly grateful of. 

Taehyung was a little shocked when Jungkook did a sharp curve of personality change when they found out that Taehyung is pregnant. The younger became very sweet and caring that he always give what his mate wants. He also became over protective and when I say over, I meant that he even wanted to hide the sun for a moment, saying that the heat radiation could be too much for his pregnant husband. 

Jungkook also found out the true meaning of patience through experiencing how to handle his mate's mood swings. It was hard when Taehyung would just be irrationally mad or too sensitive and emotional. It was one of the hardest moments of Jungkook's life. 

"Tae, thank you." Jungkook whispered, the fondness in his eyes as he stares at his mate's belly where he feels their unborn child cannot be denied. 

"For what?" Taehyung innocently asked, his doe eyes directed on his mate's. 

"For giving me such a gift." Jungkook softly said before pecking his mate on the lips. "Tae, I love you so much." He continued then he bent down to kiss his husband's belly. "I love you too baby." He whispered and smiled lovingly.