Chapter 69

Sidney (wolf)

I much preferred my four legged form over the two legged one but I had to admit this form had it's perks. I let myself into the bathroom to relieve my bladder in this forms usual way, before wandering back out into a now empty hall. I could smell that they hadn't wandered far as I followed their trail down along with the scent of food, my stomach rumbled at the pleasing aroma. I entered the room full of males and took a deep breath in at all the delicious scents, both theirs and that of the food that would soon fill my empty stomach. "SIDNEY!" Many of them called my name loudly and I tilted my head in question.

 "Since when did she shift back?" Asher voiced red in the face, I could feel embarrassment rolling off him. "More importantly not that I mind or anything, but why is she naked?" Emmett spoke as his eyes scanned me his scent of arousal sparked my own. "Nope! Nope, Sid, put this on." Jason pulled off his top and shoved it in my face, keeping as much distance from me as the length of his arms allowed. I eyed the shirt for a brief moment and something at the back of my mind urged me to take it, but I had no intentions of wearing those horrid things that irritated my skin. "No." I shook my head as I stepped past him and strolled up to grab a piece of sweet smelling bread. 

"You have to put some sort of clothes on!" Beckett barked out, why was he always so loud. "I don't want too." I shrugged as I jumped up to sit on the edge of the countertop, popping the bread into my mouth with a hum, delicious. "And why don't you want to wear clothes?" Bowen gritted out, he seemed pained as he tried to keep his gaze above my shoulders. "They make my skin itchy and too hot, I suppose you may wear them if you must but I will not." I huffed back proudly. "Her heat makes her temp run a bit higher than normal so clothes are probably uncomfortable to her." Simon winced out as his eyes dropped to where I sat before darting away quickly.

 "Well without them it makes us all uncomfortable, especially in the lower region." Tucker hissed out. I caught his thought and it was true I could smell all of them being attracted to me, maybe this form was better at getting them to agree to mating. "She's going to kill us." Micah whimpered out his gaze firmly fixed on where my legs dangled off the countertop. "I thought you were all for her being naked?" Daniel scoffed over at him. "Well you weren't in the room with her the last tome she was naked and still had some control! As much as I like the view this heat Sid being naked scares me." I didn't like the thought of him fearing me but some respectable fear wasn't all that bad, it helped keep them all in line after all, now if only I could convince them to give in to my other desires.

                                                         Daniel

In my years of photography I'd never seen a prettier picture than that of Sidney poised proudly on the counter top in all her naked glory. It was however extremely difficult to focus on anything else with how she held her legs spaced apart. Keeping eyes above her waist alone was a heroic task, not that she seemed to mind our attentions drawn to every single part of her.  I chose to try focusing on the scars that were scattered over her skin instead, and there were certainly plenty of them, most went unnoticed unless you were really looking for the ever so slight paleness to them.

 "Um, here Sid, I made you some venison burgers." Asher was good with ground meat cooking and grilling so he'd been given the task of cooking with Fletcher trapped in bed with Sid and the others earlier. She smiled as she hopped off the counter and took the plate of food he offered, his nostrils were flaring like crazy with the scent of her reacting to us being turned on by the view. "Thank you Asher." Her words were a croon that made me weak in the knees, and by her pleased smirk she knew it too. Even Spartan had stuck his nose in her crotch a few times before she snapped a snarl at him that left him cowering over in the corner of the room, being guarded by the other two mutts.