Part 38 - Alone

*Tyler's POV*
It's been weeks since they left. Four, to be exact. A whole month. I was barely holding up, the whole town seemed lonely and lifeless without them here.
George was the colour in my life. I still talked to him every night, but I missed him like crazy. It wasn't the same. I needed him there, with me. It was the same with Billie; we're the closest of friends and talk to each other every other night and we'd see each other everyday normally, so it was hard. I felt so alone, everyone in my life had left.
*Billie's POV*
It'd been a month since we left and I was having the time of my life. We'd had a show a night, with one day off so far.
I was loving it, but the thought of Tyler by herself kind of worried me. She was a big girl, but with all of us gone, she was alone. Everyone in the hand was kind of worried; Ty had become part of the band, almost. She was family.
We were all family.
I had originally been scared that I'd get jealous of Matty looking at other girls, but I hadn't been. I'd felt more special, in fact. He'd basically serenaded me every night. One night he got a girl up on stage and she looked like she was having the time of her life. I was happy for her, she would remember this forever. I could see girls in the audience getting visibly jealous, but I hoped they wouldn't give her any hate about it. She was lucky, and a fan like everyone.
And if Matty found out a girl got hate mail because of him trying to do something nice, I knew he'd stop bringing fans up on stage.
It was exactly five weeks since we left when I got a phone call from a very distressed Tyler.
"Billie." She said quietly.
"Hey Ty. What's up?" I asked.
I heard her sob and try to muffle it through the speaker of the phone.
"Ty. What's wrong? What happened?" I asked, feeling panicked. If anything happened to her while I was away I'd never forgive myself, let alone George. He'd die on the inside if something happened to her.
"I - I - I'm - I-" she stuttered through choked sobs and sharp breaths of panic. She was completely frazzled.
"Tyler. Calm down. Are you in immediate danger?" I asked.
"I - N-no." She spluttered.
"Do you need me to call anyone right this second?" I asked.
"N-n-no." She stuttered through tears.
"Okay. What's happened?" I asked. She took a shaky breath in before exhaling.
"I - I -" she started. She was really shaken up.
"Tyler. Just tell me." I said.
"I'm pregnant." She said.
Cliff hanger. :) x ily guys. Sorry this is a short chapter, next few will hopefully be longer.
Comments & votes are greatly appreciated.