Chapter 2 - Blue Fire

The door chimed again, and a small black haired boy ran into the cafe, almost tackling Midoriya to the ground. Kota gripped the older's shirt, and Midoriya lifted the smaller boy into the air.

"Hello Kota. How was today?" Midoriya asked, wrapping his arms around the younger, grinning. He glanced at the Pussycats as they walked into the shop.

Sosaki grinned, "We brought him to the museum. We had a lot of fun."

Eri hopped off her chair to join the hug, and Aizawa and Yamada relaxed as Kota laughed.

"Sup, squirt." Bakugou grinned, and Kota pouted and smacked Bakugou lightly on his head, "I'm not a squirt!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Bakugou snorted, barely fazed at all, "How was the museum?"

"The old hero costumes were stupid." Kota stuck out his tongue, "I don't get why heroes need such flashy outfits. Why do you want the villain to know you're coming? That's just dumb."

Bakugou shrugged, "Well, I wanna look badass and scare all the villains shitless. And then beat them up. Plus, if they have outfits, they can just... not wear them on their day offs."

Yamada and Kayama had to do their best to stifle their laughter. Bakugou still had no idea that most of the UA staff liked to hang out around Midoriya's cafe, and just thought they were normal civillains. If he did manage to get into UA, they couldn't wait to see his reaction.

"That's true." Kota muttered.

"Hey, Kacchan got you a gift." Midoriya grinned, and reached out with one hand to grab the horned hat off the counter and plopped it on the younger's head. Kota took the hat off to observe it, and squealed in happiness, before facing Bakugou, "Thank you!"

Bakugou just leaned back into his chair, smirking, "No problem, squirt."

He turned to Midoriya, "You gonna help with the training later?"

Midoriya shrugged, "It's not like I have anything better to do."

--------------------

Yamada stretched as he made his way out of the cafe, "See ya, Izuku!"

Midoriya merely waved back at him, as he cleared up the tables. Bakugou had gone back home for dinner, but Midoriya was going to head over to help Bakugou with his training at around nine. Kota and Eri were sitting at one of the tables, staring at the laptop as they attempted to finish their online courses.

Midoriya quickly dumped the dirty dishes into the sink, before he dumped the trash into the bins and tied the rubbish bags up. He dragged them outside, and into the alleyway just accross the street. There were several dumpsters there, and while most of the shop keepers liked to just dump their trash bags out by the side of the street, Midoriya honestly didn't like having trash bags lying around by the side of the road. People could walk into them by accident, and it was dangerous for the blind and the elderly.

Plus, it was literally just across the road. Why was everyone so lazy?

Midoriya hauled the trash bags into the dumpster, when he realised that there was someone leaning against the side of the alleyway. He quickly squatted down, to get a closer look.

He found a male in his early twenties, with jet black hair. He had horrible, gnarled burn scars on his face, neck and arms, and was wearing burnt and tattered clothes. He seemed to have passed out, and Midoriya clicked his tongue in frustration.

He seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Midoriya sighed, and he reached out, pulling the male's arm over his shoulder. Midoriya gently tugged him up, but almost stumbled.