Ch.36.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader }

~ ~ ~

The overly large hat may have been overkill as two females made their way towards the stands where people awaited them, but the hat and sunglasses helped make sure the hospital wouldn't find out she was 'checked out' or well stolen from the mental hospital.

Before the festival had begun she had just been in her room staring out the window before a portal took her away, and she met a man named Kurogiri whom liked being called Giri and a female named Evangeline Shinso or Evan, she was the kind doctor that got her Ex-Husband arrested and she was over-joyed at that fact.

"My little songbird" Dabi turned to look at her frozen like a dear in the headlights, his dyed black hair with blue tips, he felt the tears weld up in his eyes like hers were, before he unfroze his body having a mind of it's own throwing himself into her open arms, his boyfriends were quite confused, "When Enji told me you died I didn't believe him, I wouldn't , and now I see I was right, look at my little Songbird all grownup and singing like he should be"

"I missed you Mom" Dabi told her smiling, pulling away wiping away his tears, even with her getup he knew it was her, "I'm going to take a wild guess and say you were broke out instead of let out" he knew a disguise when he saw one after all, "Oh yeah almost forgot Mom these are Tenko and Hawks my uh boyfriends" 

"Nice to meet you future mother in law" Hawks smiled at his future mother in law , "Your Son refuses to admit he's a bottom" the blonde stated as Tenko blushed trying to hide his face, Hawks was embarrassing and Dabi agreed hitting his boyfriend in the back of the head, blushing slightly.

"Shut it, at least I'm not a cannibal" Dabi mumbled, "I'm off to go get us some more snacks as they take a break" he walked off and Hawks frowned.

"B-But Dabi I'm A snack and Tenko is a Hole Meal!"

"D-Don't drag me into this you idiot!"

Safe to say a candy apple was enough to subdue the blonde as soon as the light blue haired male's adopted daughter chucked it at his head, "Stop dragging Papa into this!" she hissed in her child act, she needed an award for her acting skills!

"Good Eri" Kurogiri told her "That is how we deal with perverts" and Tenko couldn't agree more, as they watched Rei giggle at the interactions, of course she was a bit worried for the blonde but she missed enough of the matches, her little Shoto was out there and she'd watch him win with his boyfriend.

She'd have so many future son in laws when this was over. 

~ ~ ~

They won it was clear to see their team was quite good, Hitoshi's quirk worked well with getting rid of those whom were dumb enough to answer his questions, and the ice wall the dyed black haired teen made helped them as well, same with the explosions from the blonde.

They were in first place, second place was the pink haired alien like girl, the boy with tape elbows, Kirishima and the boy whom was a walking Meme, it was an odd team but they apparently somehow got in second, Third place was Team Girl Power, it had the frog like female, the gravity female, the girl with earphone jacks and the one whom could create anything with her body.

And Fourth place was a boy that could turn into metal, a girl with large fists, Monoma Neito and a girl with vine hair, another interesting team up, but they got forth with their planing and quick thinking by the orange haired female.

The feline was quite proud of her boys getting in first, a bit disappointed one got in fourth place, but oh well, it was lunch time now and the final battles would soon commence, and the feline needed food, and watching the soulmate trio all flirty kinda made her want to have lunch with Nezu.

And that she did getting off the place she sat and walking off to go have tea with Nezu.

- - -

{11/22/19}

{Sorry it took longer than normal to update, I got the dreaded writers block with this chapter, anyway, Whom would you lovely readers like to see pair off against each-other in the final rounds, with the teams that won that is?}