Birthday banquet (2)

Everyone were awed by her skills. No one would believe she is the same trash who they used to trample under their feet. Not all of the guests were happy by this turn of events.

The crown prince was filled with regret abandoning their engagement. Yue's second sister and Aunt were fuming because she was getting the attention of all the guests.

'that should have been me, not her. Now the crown prince also started to regret, I have to act fast and removed her existence.' yue's second sister's nails dugged into her hand because of her clenching hard.

It's the time for the banquet to end and the emperor has to give his gifts. Then an enunch came forward and started reading the gifts bestowed upon her.

The gifts he gave were very hard to obtain even for the royalty. No one was surprised at this and they were even more determined to be close to her. Ofcourse their greed was clearly observed from their eyes.

Yue just shook her head and continued her chatting with the guests. Yue excused herself and the Nalan Lord sent off the guests in the night.

Yue returned to her courtyard with her father, the emperor and empress. She was immediately takkled into a hug from behind. Qin Yu Chen was wearing his mask and the three can't see his face.

They were more than surprised seeing him hugging her and yue smiling genuinely. And also were terrified because they can't access his cultivation level. Nalan Lord was the first to came out of his stupor.

"Little yue, is this the one you told me about?" Yue just nodded in response and Nalan Lord shook his head lightly. "Yue, come with me." Qin Yu Chen waited for her response and yue turned to her father.

"Father, I will be back later. Explain to mother and father."Yue said pointing towards emperor and empress. Without waiting for their response, Qin Yu Chen carried her in princess carry and vanished from their sight in an instant.

Nalan Lord took the emperor and empress to his courtyard and explained. While they were discussing, Qin Yu Chen brought yue to a lake side with a small waterfall. It looked so beautiful that yue was instantly mesmerised.

"Do you like it?" In return to his question, yue smiled at him happily and hugged him "thank you"

"Do you like it?" In return to his question, yue smiled at him happily and hugged him "thank you".He too out a beautiful necklace and put it around her neck. "Happy birthday, my love."

Yue loved that  design and intricatepattern.

They spent someone together basking in each other's love

They spent someone together basking in each other's love. Seeing yue was sleepy, he took her back to her room. Yue slept in his embrace in the middle of their journey. Qin Yu Chen carefully put her in the bed and he too honey her and slept peacefully.