Central kingdom (1)

When they reached the sect, they were amazed by the structure and architecture of the buildings. Yue suddenly felt throbbing pain in her head so she asked them to rest for someone and called An Er to take care of them.

Yue left for her room and the pain intensified filling her brain with information. Yue don't know how much time has passed and the pain slowly subsided.

This continent consists of five kingdoms North, South, East, West and Central. Central kingdom consists of immortal practitioners since it was separated from the other kingdoms.

The 4 kingdoms didn't know the existence of the central kingdom because it was divided from the others thousands of centuries ago.

It was separated because the immortal practitioners didn't consider the lives of others and started treating them like slaves. Without having other options, it was separated and it's existence was slowly erased from others mind.

It's already next day yue exited her room. Yue took a bath and went to the dining room. When yue entered the room, the three were already eating. Yue greeted them and started eating.

After breakfast, yue took them to her room and all of them say on the recliner. Yue took out some pastries and juices from her space and placed them on the table. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

Yue's words brought them back from delight of the food they were having. The boy started taking first " My name is Chen An and I'm a disciple of this dumb elder Yu Zheng. That's my junior sister Yu Yang and also grand daughter of this elder."

His introductions made yue laugh out loud and the elder was fuming "you... Ungrateful brat. How can you address your elder and moreover your master like that." Even though he was lecturing him, there was love in his words.

Yu Yang was immediately attracted by yue's beauty, her smile and her elegance. "What's your name?" Yue now remembered that she didn't introduce herself and apologized "sorry for the late introduction,you can call me yue."

"Yue, can I call you big sister? I don't know why but I felt very close to you like a family." Her words not only surprised yue but also the remaining two. Why, you ask. Because Yu Yang was known as ice goddess in their sect and she doesn't like to talk to others.

Now she took the initiative to be close to others. There're so many things he had to gossip when he returned. He immediately shook those thoughts and turned to yue "what about me? Call me big brother An."

Yue also didn't want to reject their intentions and agreed. "Ok, little yang and big brother An." They chatted for sometime and something struck yue and turned to elder Yu "Elder Yu, which sect are you from?"

Elder Yu thought that she didn't know about central kingdom and told her his sect name "purple thunder sword sect." Yue's friendly aura immediately changed to a dominating one startling them.

"Care to explain why you were alone in the forest fighting god level and saint level beasts?" Seeing their hesitant looks, yue decided to take the first step. "Let me rephrase the question, what is the elder of number one sect in central kingdom doing here?"

Now yue's question made them surprised beyond words. 'how did she know? Only immortal practitioners know about the central kingdom, don't tell me this girl is....' Elder Yu snapped out of his thoughts and turned to yue.

"Y- You ar--e an immortal practitioner?" Chen An cursed himself for stuttering. Yue looked at him answered "not long ago, just recently." Her simple words were like thunder dropping on them.

' a girl not even 20 is an immortal practitioner? Where did this monster came from?' Elder Yu was brought out of his thoughts from yue's words. "Leave about me and answer my questions."

Elder Yu sighed and started explaining.