Something Wicked this way Comes

Sam leans against the Impala staring ahead. Dean crosses to the road to him, holding coffees. Glasow's Diner can be seen in the background.

"Well...the waitress thinks the local freemasons are up to something sneaky but other than that no one's heard about anything freaky going on." Dean hands them their coffee.

"You two got the time?" Sam asks.

"Ten after Four. Why?" Dean looks at his watch.

"What's wrong with this picture." Sam indicates ahead.

Sam has been watching a playground. It is deserted, only one child climbing around.

"School's out isn't it?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids right now." Sam says.

A woman sits on a park bench reading a magazine. Dean approaches.

"Sure is quiet out here." Dean says.

"Yeah, it's a shame." She says.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"You know, kids getting sick, it's a terrible thing." She says.

"How many?" He asks.

"Just five or six but serious, hospital serious. A lot of parents are getting pretty anxious. They think it's catching." She explains. They both watch the little girls playing by herself.

||  Dane County Memorial Hospital  ||

Sam and Dean had gone to get information on the sick kids coming back with nothing.

||  Bethany's Bedroom  ||

Sam, Dean and Lottie check the room with EMF.

"You got anything over there?" Sam asks.

"Nah, nothing." Dean says.

"Yeah, me neither." Sam says.  They keep checking. Sam moves to the window.

"Hey guys?" Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean says.

"Whu." Staring at the windowsill "You were right. It's not pneumonia." Dean and Lottie comes over and they stare at a handprint rotted into the wood.

"It's rotted. What the hell leaves a handprint like that?" Dean asks.

Lottie places her hand on the claw and she sees the figure in the robe, she shivers.

"It's definitely a something, it had a robe on." She shivers in disgust.

||  Flashback Motel Room  ||

Young Dean is around 9-10 is staring at a photo of the same handprint. John comes out of the bedroom, loading his sawn off.

"All right. You know the drill, Dean. Anybody calls, you don't pick up. If it's me, I'll ring once, then call back. You got that?" John says.

"Mm-hmm. Only answer the phone unless it rings once first." Dean says.

"Come on, dude, look alive. This stuff is important." John says.

"I know, it's just...we've gone over it like a million times and you know I'm not stupid." Dean says.

"I know you're not, but it only takes one mistake, you got that?" John continues gathering his things. "All right, if I'm not back Sunday night...?"

"Call Pastor Jim." Dean says

"Lock the doors, the windows, close the shades. Most important...." John says.