Saved

Your moans... were something else entirely to Sans. High, soft, low, loud.... it didn't matter really if they were coming from you 'cause they had arisen because of him. He was proud of last night's work. He had you absolutely trembling due to his actions... his tongue snaking over your heated slit, circling that bud. In his books, your taste had become a new favourite to his palate. But the way you handled him after his dessert.... needed fixing.

You slapped him...

At first he thought it was amusing, now?? He didn't know how he felt. Anger seeped in initially but now he was just confused. Though it made him seethe, he found it rather.. arousing. Don't get me wrong he was still fuming... and that's why he had a plan. A plan that would prevent you from repeating your mistake.

He grinned. In that case, he would have to see his little lady off to work!

-

The wind, still choppy as it blew against you sent your thin dress rippling around your form as you shuffled towards the cafe against the winds. Your core was still slightly sore- heaven forbid- needy from Sans's wanted- but not welcomed.... attentions, well rather inflictions. That tongue could... do things, things that you flushed lividly at the thought of. Not that you needed to worry about that. Head high, you continued- you wouldn't be harassed by that tub of bones anymore!  ....or so you thought......

5:00 am and there was no-one in sight.

5:01, there was a shadow, slinking, watching, tailing behind you after you rounded the corner before a hand grabbed you, pulling you into the dark of the street.

Something was put against your mouth, muffling your scream. You whirled to the shadows, bug-eyed with fear before you recognised the mass- you were not happy. You kicked him in the shin with a sour frown but he only brought you to him closer, chest against your back. You threw him muffled obscenities, his heated breath running down your neck in a way that wasn't unpleasant- but still. When would this guy get it?! "Quiet Bub-!" He hissed in whisper, watching you wriggle against his grip. You fell silent for the most part upon hearing the echo of slow, deliberate footsteps coming out of the alleyway.

Your breaths grew sharp, Sans' hand fell to your waist as he held you in place. You felt so warm to him, he could feel your racing pulse, so.... alive. It was wonderful. But he wasn't exactly out of the woods yet- gripping you tighter. It was a while before they disappeared, Sans letting out a gruff sigh that fanned your neck with heat. He freed your mouth, phalanges now at your shoulders, gripping them as he glanced concernedly down at you. "Are you ok, sweets?" You only removed yourself from him with a withering glare, storming down the rest of the walk.

You glanced back to find the alleyway empty save for you, smirking with your small victory before you ran into something. Unbelievable. Sans stared down at you, skull etched in frown. "I asked if you were ok-!" You moved past him fluidly. "I'd be a whole lot better if you weren't bombarding my morning Mr. Sans." "Gettin' formal huh? You could just say thank you." "For?" You scoffed in question. "Saving you back there for one!" You turned to face him, arms folded. "And what did you save me from?" He rolled his sockets before his phalange dove into his coat-pocket, the day's paper resurfacing, folded.

It unfurled, embossed headline reading: 'SERIAL RAPIST'S ESCAPE FROM PRISON.' He cocked a socket as he pointed to it, your expression turning to shock. You swallowed nervously. "Just wanted to check up on my lil' lady." He grumbled. You wanted to thank him, you really did. Your pride didn't allow such a thing. "Would take one to know one." You harrumphed, turning on your heel. He stopped you of course- phalanges gently gripping your wrist. "Bub, I really did just want to take you out y'know." You struggled against his grip. "It's really hard to not just take what you want when you're sittin' all dolled up right in front of me." "That's no excuse-!!" You strained against his grip.