S I X T E E N

Ron screamed as he let go of his pet rat. He followed his pet and then the other three screamed for Ron to get back but he still kept on running to find Scabbers. The three followed him in hot pursuit.

Ron wouldn't listen though. His eyes were set to find his runaway rat. The three chase after him to top of the hills. They were looking for Ron since he was running so fast awhile ago. The three finally managed to find Ron sprawled on the ground whilst holding scabbers.

"Don't you ever ran away from me again, do you hear me?!" Ron scolded his pet rat. Hermione, Harry, and y/n looked behind Ron's back and they knew it was all going to be bad.

Hermione was the first to speak up, "Wait, you guys do what that tree is, right?" Y/n already knew what kind of tree that is, and it was the Whomping Willow. Ever since she came in Hogwarts she heard about this tree and she thought it would be more like a weeping willow tree, but sadly her thought were crushed down.

"Oh shit," y/n breathed out.

"Ron! Run!" Exclaimed Harry, as he pointed at the tree. Ron did the same, he pointed at the back of three and screamed, "Harry, y/n, Hermione look behind you! It's the grim!"

The three did what they were told to. They slowly turned their back to see it, and there it was, the dog was growling at them. When the dog leap, y/n screamed as well, shielding her face with both of her arms. But the dog didn't attacked them. Instead the dog used its strong jaw to bite Ron's trouser and dragging him to the whomping willow.

"Harry! Harry! Help!" Ron's voice screamed with fear. Harry quickly ran to Ron and immediately held his hand. Hermione and y/n helped Harry to pull Ron away from the crazy dog. They pulled him using with all their might but unfortunately Harry slipped Ron's hand when the branches of tree came and started to hit them.

The three immediately got up from their feet. The branches of the whomping willow tree started to being aggressive again. Its branches are swaying and hitting the grounds. Y/n was about to hit by a branch but luckily she quickly moved to the side, avoiding the branch. Harry and Hermione split up in the middle as the branch hit between them. Harry was hit, knocking him over and his glasses. Hermione jumped when the branch swayed from down below.

On the other hand, y/n found herself grabbing onto the branch and she quickly regret it. Hermione followed suit and both of them started screaming. Harry was down below looking for his glasses. When he found his glasses, he felt a hand clutching to his shirt and he looked to see who's hand is this, it was Hermione's.

"I thought Hogwarts was safe but now I take that back!" Screamed y/n, still holding the branch, not wanting to let go or else she could die. Hermione  threw Harry to the hole and y/n followed suit. She screamed with pain as she hit Harry's back. "I'm sorry," was all she said and helped Harry to stand up from his feet. Hermione was also there too, dusting off the dirt from her pink jacket.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Asked Hermione.

"I have a hunch.. I just hope I'm wrong," Said Harry. The three walked straight to the narrow road, lowering their head.

They were silent whilst walking and y/n couldn't stop thinking that maybe Ron was gone. She immediately shake off that thought. She loves Ron like his brother and imagining him being gone— it would shatters everyone's heart, especially Hermione.

After the long walk, the three saw a light at the end. A rotten ladder was shown right before them and Hermione was the first to check it out then Harry followed after and y/n was the last to get up.

She pulled herself out of the ground and placed her onto the rotten floor. Harry and Hermione went to the stairs. Y/n saw the old fading wallpaper. She observed her surroundings, there was a broken door, dirty ugly looking furnitures, and it seems the wallpaper had been torn and scratched everywhere.