•|| Chapter 8 ||•

Notcing them looking at you, you stop nomming on your snacks and give them some, assuming they wanted to eat too. Reon chuckled and thanked you for the biscuit as Semi did the same, both of them being captivated by your cuteness.

But before you could converse with them more, Coach Saito called them for another practice match. Tendou stood up and grabbed your hand, leading you to the bench to eat there instead of on the floor. " Stay here and watch us beat our opponent, ___~! " Tendou chirps, letting go of your hand while you nod to whatever he said, focusing your attention elsewhere.

By elsewhere, you were looking for your backpack, you wanted to keep the biscuits there and give some to Nekoma later. You hop off the bench after spotting your backpack in the corner along with the other bags. With your snacks and BunBuns in hand, you put BunBuns down and opened your bag, seeing your bag full of things, you decide to take out the volleyball keychains your father bought for you.

You wanted to give them out to everyone.

Of course, each of them has a different design, courtesy of you. Also, by the term bought, you asked your father to have them custom made. You couldn't count how many you had but those keychains took 15% of your backpack's space. But then you shook your head, choosing to give them out when it's time to leave. Kind of like what your mother did with BunBuns.

After clearing out your backpack and by that you basically put your toys in supposedly Semi's bag, you stand back up with BunBuns and head towards Karasuno, it seemed like they've lost another match. You quickly run towards their team, this time being careful not to trip on yourself and watching out for volleyballs coming out of nowhere.

You see Yachi and Kiyoko giving out towels and water, wanting to copy them you tug on Coach Ukai's sleeve, he looked at you and you pointed at Kiyoko and Yachi. He didn't seem to get it but Takeda-Sensei did and he told you to go on. You bow politely before heading to the two managers, who didn't notice you grabbing a water bottle and giving it to the orange haired boy.

" Oh! Thanks! " Hinata smiled, accepting the water you gave him and gulped it down immediately. Your eyes shine at how quick he did so, before he could say anything, another boy with black hair noticed you talking with Hinata and joined along, you gave him a towel. The 2 asked for your name which you happily stated, you returned the question to them.

" I'm Hinata Shoyo! Nice to meet you, ___! "

" Kageyama Tobio, likewise. "

" Well, since you guys are introducing yourselves, I think we should too. " Sugawara's voice popped out of nowhere, along with the other team members.

" I'm Sugawara Koshi, it's nice to meet you, ___. "

" My name's Daichi Sawamura. "

" Mine's Asahi Azumane. "

" I'm Nishinoya Yuu!! "

" And I'm Tanaka Ryunosuke!! "

" Tsukishima Kei. "

" I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. "

" What are you doing here, ___? " Sugawara asked, kneeling down to face you with a gentle smile on his lips. " Dad left...trip...and now...here! " You tried to make a sentence understandable. Sugawara laughed and pat your head. You giggled at the action, earning a chuckle from Daichi. " She's adorable. " He muttered as Asahi nodded, Sugawara heard and added, " And she's polite too. "

You noticed the tallest one in the team wasn't paying attention to you, unlike Lev, so you waddled towards him, Yamaguchi noticing your presence. " Tsukki, I think she wants to play with you. " Yamaguchi said as Tsukishima turned around and looked down at you. Being quite a copycat, you reach your hand to him, " Tsukki! " You beam as the other team members fell in awe at what you did.

Yamaguchi picked you up into his arms, facing Tsukishima who had an irritated expression on his face. You frowned and poked Yamaguchi, whispering something to him as he nodded, Tsukishima became curious and looked at the two of you.

Yamaguchi and you smiled, " Tsukki!! " The two of you called out as Tsukishima's eyes widened slightly, turning around to hide the small blush that formed on his cheeks, courtesy of his crush on Yamaguchi and you being adorable whilst calling his name. The freak duo laughed at Tsukishima being flustered and even teased him a little, which earned them an intense but still flustered glare from the boy.

" It worked! " Yamaguchi cheered and you do the same, laughing as the two of you cheer about making Tsukishima blush. You asked Yamaguchi to put you down, wanting to converse with a certain person.

That person being Sugawara. He reminds you of your mom, which was odd but you shook it off, being a child and all. " Suga..! " You call out to him as he excuses himself from the conversation with Daichi and Asahi. " Do you need something, ___? " He asks as you nod and smile, asking him to pick you up.

He gladly picked you up and you snuggled into his chest, feeling a somewhat motherly aura from him. Sugawara was surprised at what you did but smiled it off and snuggled you back, a smile placed on his lips as Daichi chuckles, " I see you have another child, Sugawara. " He says with Asahi nodding in agreement. " If ___'s my child then you'll have to take care of her too. " Sugawara blushed at what he said but kept composure as Daichi poofed into a tomato.

Unable to keep yourself awake because of Sugawara's warm and soft snuggles, your eyes closed by themselves and you fall into a slumber, clutching onto Sugawara's shirt as your other hand hugged BunBuns. " Aww, I wanted to play volleyball with her! " Hinata whined, " Me too! " Kageyama added as Sugawara shushed them both with his index finger placed on his lips.

" If she decides to come back here later, then you can play and teach her volleyball, but for now keep quiet. She's been socializing all morning, it probably made her drowsy. " Sugawara looked down at your sleeping figure while explaining as Hinata and Kageyama nod, turning their attention elsewhere.